Quantcast
E3 Press conferences Times and Where to watch

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Press conferences Times and Where to watch

Insomniac, Ready at Dawn making games for Oculus!



Around the Network

That was... underwhelming



27 hours until bethesda's



Going to tag. Going to watch them all even though I'm not a fan of EA or Ubisoft.



[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

[Wii U/NNID: Jaekization]

[3DS Friend code: 2852-7052-1758]

With Bethesda showing off Fallout 4 already and pre-leaking Dishonored and Doom I really wonder if they have any real surprises.



Around the Network

tagging this for later

Btw, bathesda will have that gameplay section of fallout 4 and the leaks kinda ruined this conference, i dont think this will be a good one IMO.
Only fallout 4 interests from them.



 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
tagging this for later

Btw, bathesda will have that gameplay section of fallout 4 and the leaks kinda ruined this conference, i dont think this will be a good one IMO.
Only fallout 4 interests from them.

Not even a little DOOM?



Mike_L said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
tagging this for later

Btw, bathesda will have that gameplay section of fallout 4 and the leaks kinda ruined this conference, i dont think this will be a good one IMO.
Only fallout 4 interests from them.

Not even a little DOOM?

Nah, i hate those types of FPS, i tried doom 3 on pc but hated it, not my type of game.



 

I will definately watch Sonys press conference, like i did since 2010. CEST timezone here, its going to be an exited night!



ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Mike_L said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
tagging this for later

Btw, bathesda will have that gameplay section of fallout 4 and the leaks kinda ruined this conference, i dont think this will be a good one IMO.
Only fallout 4 interests from them.

Not even a little DOOM?

Nah, i hate those types of FPS, i tried doom 3 on pc but hated it, not my type of game.

Fair enough. A big part of why I love DOOM is probably due to nostalgia.