Quantcast
Locked: Why Does Society On A Whole Look Down On Pedophilia?

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why Does Society On A Whole Look Down On Pedophilia?

DonFerrari said:
Hiku said:

I was refering to how when you're 200+, the perception of what is a child is in a lifetime is different.

And of course people forget Jacob that got imprinted with bella child renesmèe in a romantic way since born, so that includes a sexual interest and manipulation to secure the prey even if he don't act until she is teen or adult what would people that loved the book if you Said he is paedophile?

Except he isn't a paedophile. He will love her forever, yeah sure that's a little weird to start with, but when she grows up it will be perfectly fine. If he was a paedophile he would lose interest as soon as she grew up. Besides that, she had that whole accelerated aging thing so yeah



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:
Daisuke72 said:

Wow. This forum fell off. 

 

Posts like these are the reason I stopped posting here. Blatant support of pedophilia while victim blaming and being clearly racist. Why would you get offended by any insult? Cause when a white person calls a black person a nigger it's an insult when black people use it, we use it as slang and use the term "nigga" rather than "nigger". But to be far you're pretty blatant about how you support racism and pedophiles so not much I can say to persuade you. Disappointed the mods let this shit fly 


ROFL

"Why would you get offended by any insult? Cause when a white person calls a black person a n****r it's an insult when black people use it, we use it as slang and use the term "n***a" rather than "n****r"
 
Do you even understand what you write yourself?
You try to tell me why its an insult and the only thing you can come up with as explanation is "its an insult because its an insult?" Really? Did you find this out all by yourself?
Next thing you tell me is "Why is water wet? Because its wet!"  stop the presses important scientific discovery right here!
(TBH reminds of the "family honor/or honor in general" so many families have... and when you ask them what that actually is they cant tell you. Of course they cant tell you because that shit is non-existant. Its just imagination. They just got used to it so they dont know any better.)

 You can clearly HEAR that a white persons use of the N-word ends with ...ER instad of ...A right? and that its always used as an insult?
Even if white people use it as replacement for "buddy"  and even if thats completely obvious.... people do you still get offended. Because that reaction is expected from them.

I support racism yeah sure who is the one that tries to prohibit someone else from saying a word oneself uses? Not me lol. Google double standards please.

TBH Did some random person from Estonia or whatever enslave Danzel Washington's grand grand grand grandfahter? I dont think so. On the other hand how do you think "racists" several hundred years ago got their slaves? Because tribal chiefs/leaders sold their people to the "racists".

This shows me that people really need to tackle that subject.  Because there is more than enough to talk about. More than enough things need clarification and more than enough people need to see how things actually are. The earth is not a disk and is not the center of the universe.

And btw I talked about RAPE (in general) in the reply you quoted.
NOT about childrape or pedophilia. Seems (seems means SEEMS I am not saying its a fact or whatever.) you lack the ability to understand and read text. How about me reporting you for calling me a racist?  I wont because I can see the difference between a conversation and nonsense. You jump to conclusions and your replies feel so biased(everything I read on the last 2-3 pages) that I have to admit that I am pretty happy that you think about not participating in a forum.





I deal with racists frequently and they all use the same diet racism logic that you use. You're not fooling me, you're a racist and it comes off as pretty transparent with your shitty logic. If this forum had any respectable modding then you'd be banned but this forum fell off and allow shit like this to fly. Not gonna argue with a clear racist, sorry. 

 

Mod edit:

User was moderated for this post, and for http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7308494

--Veknoid_Outcast



sc94597 said:
Daisuke72 said:


Yes. These people are dangerous and have no business in a civilized society. They pose too much or a threat to the general public the same as psychopaths and an untamed animal would. I know countless people including me who was a victim of sexual abuse and among the people I know many never have spoke up due to various reasons and their attackers are still on the outside, potentially still touching other kids. 

 

My life was ruined by this pedophile and another who touched my brother. One of these pedophiles got locked up the other didn't and is probably still out there touching children. So fuck pedophiles for even having such sick, deluded, and selfish thoughts to think they can ruin someone else's life just to fill their sick sexual desires. No sympathy for them and if they don't act on it they should join a mental institution or place that removes them from the general public because they have no business being on the outside. 

 

And let's be real if you're a pedophile you've probably watched child porn which is a crime in itself and is ruining some kids life. I don't wanna hear that "I just watch loli not real porn" bullshit. Pedophiles quite simply aren't rational, worthy human beings. 

So would you rather said pedophiles go in hiding and harm more children than seek the help they might possibly desire? The difference between a psychopath and a pedophile is that the psychopath's disorder is so gravely narcisitic that he or she can't recognize that he/she even has a problem. The pedophile realizes he/she has a problem and therefore he/she is capable of making the right decision. Millions of people who aren't pedophiles also profit and benefit from child molestation (through sex trafficking and child porn.) So it seems silly to focus on the pedophiles who do nothing while there are millions of actual people (pedophile and non-pedophile alike) actually harming children. 

It's a dangerous thing to make thought crimes a precedent. I hope you don't have any deviant mental disorders that can have you thrown into a hospital because of a potential danger. 

I clearly said in the above post that pedophiles who haven't acted on it should turn themselves into a mental institution. Thinking about sexuality abusing a child in itself is vile and twisted in my opinion and pose to much of a threat that they will act on it. 



JazzB1987 said:
Daisuke72 said:

Wow. This forum fell off. 

 

Posts like these are the reason I stopped posting here. Blatant support of pedophilia while victim blaming and being clearly racist. Why would you get offended by any insult? Cause when a white person calls a black person a nigger it's an insult when black people use it, we use it as slang and use the term "nigga" rather than "nigger". But to be far you're pretty blatant about how you support racism and pedophiles so not much I can say to persuade you. Disappointed the mods let this shit fly 


ROFL

"Why would you get offended by any insult? Cause when a white person calls a black person a n****r it's an insult when black people use it, we use it as slang and use the term "n***a" rather than "n****r"
 
Do you even understand what you write yourself?
You try to tell me why its an insult and the only thing you can come up with as explanation is "its an insult because its an insult?" Really? Did you find this out all by yourself?
Next thing you tell me is "Why is water wet? Because its wet!"  stop the presses important scientific discovery right here!
(TBH reminds of the "family honor/or honor in general" so many families have... and when you ask them what that actually is they cant tell you. Of course they cant tell you because that shit is non-existant. Its just imagination. They just got used to it so they dont know any better.)

 You can clearly HEAR that a white persons use of the N-word ends with ...ER instad of ...A right? and that its always used as an insult?
Even if white people use it as replacement for "buddy"  and even if thats completely obvious.... people do you still get offended. Because that reaction is expected from them.

I support racism yeah sure who is the one that tries to prohibit someone else from saying a word oneself uses? Not me lol. Google double standards please.

TBH Did some random person from Estonia or whatever enslave Danzel Washington's grand grand grand grandfahter? I dont think so. On the other hand how do you think "racists" several hundred years ago got their slaves? Because tribal chiefs/leaders sold their people to the "racists".

This shows me that people really need to tackle that subject.  Because there is more than enough to talk about. More than enough things need clarification and more than enough people need to see how things actually are. The earth is not a disk and is not the center of the universe.

And btw I talked about RAPE (in general) in the reply you quoted.
NOT about childrape or pedophilia. Seems (seems means SEEMS I am not saying its a fact or whatever.) you lack the ability to understand and read text. How about me reporting you for calling me a racist?  I wont because I can see the difference between a conversation and nonsense. You jump to conclusions and your replies feel so biased(everything I read on the last 2-3 pages) that I have to admit that I am pretty happy that you think about not participating in a forum.





Just noticed that they you put quotations over the words racist when referring to slave owners. The act of enslaving one itself isn't an act of racism but white slave owners often saw Africans as animals and subhuman and treated them as such and with disgust and hate. 

 

You're delusional of you don't believe that slave owners in America weren't racist. Hence segregation after slavery was abolished and the behavior of whites. 

 

Then again you're not even from America and have no business even speaking on such subjects as you're clearly ignorant on it and use victim blaming racism.



Daisuke and JazzB1987 please keep your cool 0_0. Discuss like man, don't do petty name calling.

We all know Sony domination is a real thing and there is nothing Microsoft or Nintendo can do about it....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
Daisuke72 said:
sc94597 said:

So would you rather said pedophiles go in hiding and harm more children than seek the help they might possibly desire? The difference between a psychopath and a pedophile is that the psychopath's disorder is so gravely narcisitic that he or she can't recognize that he/she even has a problem. The pedophile realizes he/she has a problem and therefore he/she is capable of making the right decision. Millions of people who aren't pedophiles also profit and benefit from child molestation (through sex trafficking and child porn.) So it seems silly to focus on the pedophiles who do nothing while there are millions of actual people (pedophile and non-pedophile alike) actually harming children. 

It's a dangerous thing to make thought crimes a precedent. I hope you don't have any deviant mental disorders that can have you thrown into a hospital because of a potential danger. 

I clearly said in the above post that pedophiles who haven't acted on it should turn themselves into a mental institution. Thinking about sexuality abusing a child in itself is vile and twisted in my opinion and pose to much of a threat that they will act on it. 

They will never be able to get rid of such thoughts though, so they will be in such institute for the rest of their lives. Therapy is the solution, but it must be welcoming. They have to learn how to deal with these thoughts without indirectly or directly harming other people. Your solution is to lock them away (which by the way is impractically expensive) while everybody else's solution is to encourage them to get help by seeing a psychiatrist (ideally a specialist) who can teach them to control said urges or find other healthy ways to deal with them (maybe role-play with an adult, for example, or involve themselves in non-sexual activities.) 



Mr.Playstation said:
Daisuke and JazzB1987 please keep your cool 0_0. Discuss like man, don't do petty name calling.


Dont worry.

I tried my best to stay cool and also started to continue the conversation as a PM. Because its way to derailing. Especially when someone that does not want to argue with a racist keeps arguing with a racist.

Sorry for bringing up the n-word debate within your thread.

And thanks for the thread itself. Its interesting to learn new things like the "neoteny" thing and how humans and domesticated animals have childlike appearence/treats and how thats part of our evolution etc. I kept reading about it and found out some interesting things (not really linked to pedophilia but to neoteny mentioned in this thread e.g That asians are the most neotenic people, women are more neotenic than men and that the more neotenic you are the "smarter" you are . I also learned that the down syndrome is neoteny gone to far/wrong etc. more childlike proportions, facial features and shorter legs etc etc.)



From the very conception of this thread, the mod team was wary about its existence but we try to let the forum be an open place where people can discuss what they really wanted to (within reason). Unfortunately the discussion devolved and spiralled into talk of homophobia, racism, and much much more. Due to the EXTREME subjectivity of the content leading to a fair bit of aggression, we're locking this up.

TL;DR

~Smeags Note~

This thread proves that there really can't be threads like this on these forums. In my humble opinion, good riddance.

-Smeags