Quantcast
Wii U version of Project CARS facing troubles, likely cancelled

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U version of Project CARS facing troubles, likely cancelled

JNK said:
this just shows how bad the game developers are.
(...)
If they cant make the game run on wii u they probl dont want to try at all. You can expect that they maybe invest like 1 month work in the wii u version at all.

even on PC Master race pc, cars looks worse than forza 5. when you cut down details its look even worse than forza 4.

 

and here is, f4 - constant 60 fps at 720p on ..xbox360 hardware inferior to wii u in terms of graphic power and memory, only cpu is slighty faster, but not in all scenarios.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY3QRnm3alw



Around the Network
the_dengle said:

EVERYONE WHO BACKED THE GAME GETS THEIR ORIGINAL INVESTMENT BACK PLUS A SMALL PROFIT, REGARDLESS OF WHAT PLATFORM THEY WERE HOPING TO PLAY IT ON.


Explain this part, I couldn't find anything about this in your link



everybody who says the game is not possible on wii u.

 

it runs on itel hd 4400 integrated graphics on something like 15 fps 

 

HD4400 is much worse compared to the wii us hardware. So the game wouldnt had any problem in 30 fps 720p on wii u.



I knew this was going to happen MONTHS ago xD



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

sundin13 said:

Explain this part, I couldn't find anything about this in your link

Here is a Eurogamer article that explains it better than I ever could.

Removed that line since it seems I misunderstood. But anyone can receive a refund upon request. Maybe I should add that part instead.



Around the Network

Love how this douche can't his company's shit together. I mean didn't he just announce that 360/PS3 were axed because they were having problems porting it to those systems. So it's everyone s fault but ours mentality with this guy.
Then lmao when tried to act like he knows Nintendo s future and said we will put it on their next home console trying to shift water cooler talk to that and not how shitty this company is.
Is there even a release day for Project Cars on XONE/PS4



beeje13 said:
They've probably looked at the Wii U install base, noticed that most Ninty fans aren't sim racer fans, looked at the work required to get it to the acceptable standard, and it perhaps just didn't add up.

It's a real shame for the game and Wii U owners, but that's business.


You should of handle the press release for this game, this is actually a sane logical thought that no one can argue.



If they were smart, project car would be project Kart on the wii U with 1080p60fps great cartoony graphics



Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

DolPhanTendo said:
beeje13 said:
They've probably looked at the Wii U install base, noticed that most Ninty fans aren't sim racer fans, looked at the work required to get it to the acceptable standard, and it perhaps just didn't add up.

It's a real shame for the game and Wii U owners, but that's business.


You should of handle the press release for this game, this is actually a sane logical thought that no one can argue.


oh please, they made the decision to port it to Wii U way earlier on, if they were going to make that decision, they should have done it waaaayyy earlier. But no, they thought that the Wii U was a great platform, talked up a big game, thought it would run great, and thought that Nintendo's install base and the lack of sim racers on there would make it sell well enough (see: the poll showing how much interest there was from Wii U owners). now they're going back on all that and screwing over the same people who supported the project in the first place with excuses that aren't even good. sure, it's business, but they're looking like pretty bad "businessman" right now and that reputation is going to stick with anyone who sees it for what it is. it has little to do with the Wii U's power or sales #'s or whatever and it has everything to do with making promises and not keeping them, IMO.

And just because you say "no one can argue" it doesn't mean that's actually true, you're just one person with one opinion -_- and you pretty much lose all credibility as soon as you say something like that can't be argued, because it certainly can be argued and it's just stupid to think it can't



JNK said:

everybody who says the game is not possible on wii u.

 

it runs on itel hd 4400 integrated graphics on something like 15 fps 

 

HD4400 is much worse compared to the wii us hardware. So the game wouldnt had any problem in 30 fps 720p on wii u.

 

HD4400 - 432GFLOPS

Wii U GPU - 176GFLOPS