Quantcast
Mario Kart Producer Is Now In Charge Of Nintendo’s Mobile Game Development

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Producer Is Now In Charge Of Nintendo’s Mobile Game Development

Hideki Konno, who has worked on several Mario Kart games, has been promoted by Nintendo to oversee the development of mobile games.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/05/07/mario-kart-producer-is-now-in-charge-of-nintendos-mobile-game-development/



Around the Network

Welp, can I start to worry now?



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

If you're going mobile, better make good games, I guess



 - Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -
 

   NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]
 

          

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

vroom vroom! That Mobile Money incoming!



Well it isn't great news is it



Around the Network
celador said:
Well it isn't great news is it


for their mobile division: it is. For futre MK games, maybe no.



Click HERE and be happy 

celador said:
Well it isn't great news is it


For nintendo as a company... its excellent news.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


Ultrashroomz said:

Hideki Konno, who has worked on several Mario Kart games, has been promoted by Nintendo to oversee the developement of mobile games.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/05/07/mario-kart-producer-is-now-in-charge-of-nintendos-mobile-game-development/


Sounds more like a de-motion to me.



TheGreatGamerGod said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Hideki Konno, who has worked on several Mario Kart games, has been promoted by Nintendo to oversee the developement of mobile games.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/05/07/mario-kart-producer-is-now-in-charge-of-nintendos-mobile-game-development/


Sounds more like a de-motion to me.


^ same.

unfair... MK8 best MK to date.... reward? have fun makeing mobile games :P



JRPGfan said:
TheGreatGamerGod said:


Sounds more like a de-motion to me.


^ same.

unfair... MK8 best MK to date.... reward? have fun makeing mobile games :P


I'm 99% certain he applied for the position and is both willing and thrilled to be on this.

That said, hopefully he still at least gets some say with future Mario Karts.