Well, this is the last VGChartz week.
Humm, where to start?
1) PS4 in the US is bigger than in EU. where is the sense?
2) PSVita in NA is bigger than in EU. of course...
3) 3DS in Europe is begger than in US. What?
3) Gap between PS4 and XBO in the US. around 7%... well, there is a MUCH difference story if you look Amazon US best seller.
4) 3DS above XBO in the US. Ok, that is possible because, because 3DS have outsold XBO by a huge margin in February NPD... the fact is that not have sense XBO above 3DS last week and 3DS above XBO this week. Why this week XBO is dropped more than 3DS?
5) 3DS above XBO in UK. the same story...
6) PS3 above XB360 in UK... just why?
7) Wii U down YOY in Europe. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE, it is up by 20% in the US confirmed by NPD, and is down in Europe...ok.
And that is only a part of the chartz... seriusly, when will make some adjustment?