Quantcast
Xbox One is Looking to have a Strong 2015!

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Looking to have a Strong 2015!

thedawghousev2 said:
DanRybacki said:

Always the fanboy argument - "M$ is only forza and haloezz! They has no gaemzz!" 

I'm not going to start a console war here but I will say that Bloodborne is in no way the game of the generation. That would go to a game that's actually good, like MK8 or Sunset Overdrive. And I will also say that Sony consoles are consistently the worst in the generation but for some bizarre reason sell the most. 

Please don't warn/ban me for 'flaming' mods, I was only answering his point. 


my god your post is loaded with salt

What a wonderful thought-out argument. You just keep on predicting that the PS4 will outsell the PS2 LOL



Around the Network

I predict you will be way off on all your predictions. To even think that MS can sell another 12 million units in the next 8 months, when it is mightily struggling to reach 11 million sold after two major price cuts. If anything, XOne will sell even less than last year, because its cornerstone titles like Fable and Halo are moving to the PC, with Gears surely to follow next year.



You really think Halo 5, Forza 6, Tomb raider can compete against Sony's line up?
I mean they still have the following slated for this year:

MLB 15
Ratchet & Clank
Until Dawn
Mobile Suit Gundam
Dragon Quest Heroes
Tearaway Unfolded
Hot Shot’s Golf
Ys
Persona 5
Disgaea 5
Yakuza
Let it Die
Hellblade
Drawn to Death
Kill Strain
Godzilla
The Forest
Killing Floor 2
What remains of Edith Finch

Along with whole bunch PSN games. I swear if it weren't for multiplats, XB1's droughts would be way worse than Wii U's.



Goatseye said:
thedawghousev2 said:
DanRybacki said:

Sadly you're right, there is a console that will sell like crazy with a price drop despite it having an incredibly mediocre line-up. This gen is so depressing!


are you trying to say halo 12 and forza 10 makes up for no games for 10 out of the 12 months of the year? and didn't sony just release the best game of the generation on the ps4?

By April MS will have 3 owned IPs released in Q1-2, including a game of the generation.

And they will continue strong coming Q3-4. Hopefully you guys will have GT Prologue 12 to play something.

neither this comment nor the one you quoted is warranted, so you'd best stop now.



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

DanRybacki said:
thedawghousev2 said:


my god your post is loaded with salt

What a wonderful thought-out argument. You just keep on predicting that the PS4 will outsell the PS2 LOL


damn man you're going hard today. the ups man must have just delivered the salt to your doorstep. that probably made you so happy. you didn't even have to leave your house to obtain your salt, you got it handed to you in the comfort of your own home. that must've felt great.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan



Around the Network
Burek said:
I predict you will be way off on all your predictions. To even think that MS can sell another 12 million units in the next 8 months, when it is mightily struggling to reach 11 million sold after two major price cuts. If anything, XOne will sell even less than last year, because its cornerstone titles like Fable and Halo are moving to the PC, with Gears surely to follow next year. There is simply no reason anyone will be willing to buy a lower specced console with inferior multiplat offerings, and I fully expect XOne to top out at 17 million by the end of 2015, as they will slowly start pulling out of the worldwide market, and to close at about 30 million by the end of 2017 when it will be discontinued and MS leaves console business for good, moving its properties onto PC.

Oh stop with your continued 'Microsoft leaving the console industry' BS. There's no indication of that happening in fact there's more evidence that they will make another console. The 360 sold 84 million, that's no mean feat and Microsoft knows that. Xbox and PC might become more interconnected but that doesn't really mean anything. 



JayWood2010 said:

I just want to point out that statistically, 2nd full year is better than 1st in almost every instance excluding the WiiU. So yes, 23m is attainable, specially considering Halo 5, Tomb Raider, Fable, and Forza 6 will all be out in the same year.

Though ill take 21-22m

EDIT: WiiU is also higher in second full year than first, so in every instance

Wont happen unless MS is willing to make a 300$ bundle and take a massive loss (they wont) 



DanRybacki said:
thedawghousev2 said:


are you trying to say halo 12 and forza 10 makes up for no games for 10 out of the 12 months of the year? and didn't sony just release the best game of the generation on the ps4?

Always the fanboy argument - "M$ is only forza and haloezz! They has no gaemzz!" 

I'm not going to start a console war here but I will say that Bloodborne is in no way the game of the generation. That would go to a game that's actually good, like MK8 or Sunset Overdrive. And I will also say that Sony consoles are consistently the worst in the generation but for some bizarre reason sell the most. 

Please don't warn/ban me for 'flaming' mods, I was only answering his point. 


How ironic, your post is one big fanboy rant..

 

Bloodborne is better then anything on any other console, best game in years, it's design is unparalleled...You saying it's not good doesn;t make it so.

 

PS4 has 100 more games and has the most rated 7.5 and 8.0 and higher, so what does that say for the other consoles? 


After BB we have MLB, PErsona, FFX HD, Ratchet and clank, Deep Down, Rime, The Witness, Tomorrows children....sony has exclusives and the biggest digital library... There will be more announced too.



Goatseye said:
thedawghousev2 said:
DanRybacki said:

Sadly you're right, there is a console that will sell like crazy with a price drop despite it having an incredibly mediocre line-up. This gen is so depressing!


are you trying to say halo 12 and forza 10 makes up for no games for 10 out of the 12 months of the year? and didn't sony just release the best game of the generation on the ps4?

By April MS will have 3 owned IPs released in Q1-2, including a game of the generation.

And they will continue strong coming Q3-4. Hopefully you guys will have GT Prologue 12 to play something.

LMAO, did you even think before posting this nonsense?? After BB is MLB the show, Tearaway, MLB the show, persona, Y's, Deep down, Disagae, FFX HD, GOD III remaster....yeah PS4 has 100 more games and the most rated 7.5 and 8.0 andd higher. Plus sony's studios have not even started rolling out games yet, there will be more anounced. Facts get some, you just come across as a blatant fanboy.



PS4 and XB1 current exclusive comparison:

Retail Exclusives:

=====XB1======================PS4==========
===============(Real Exclusives)================
Sunset Overdrive- 81===========Bloodborne-93
Forza 5- 79==================inFAMOUS: SS- 80
Killer instinct- 73==============Killzone: SF- 73
Kinect Sports Rivals- 60=========Driveclub- 71
Shape Up- 58=================The Order: 1886- 65
============================Knack- 54

===============(Pretend Exclusives)============
Titanfall- 86==============TLOU:R- 95
Forza Horizon 2- 86========FFXIV: ARR- 86
Halo: MCC- 85============Guilty Gear XRD- 85
Dead rising 3- 78===========MLB 14- 83
Fantasia- 77===============Injustice- 80
Zumba Fitness- 73===========LBP 3- 79
Ryse- 60==================Samurai Warriors 4- 76
=========================MotoGP 14- 73
=========================MXGP- 66
=========================Bound By Flame- 53
=========================Natural Doctrine- 53

XBLA/PSN Exclusives:

=====XB1===================PS4==========
==============(Real Exclusives)==============
DR3 Arcade- 75=============================

===============(Pretend Exclusives)============
Ori and the blind forest- 88====Flower- 91
Pinball FX 2- 85============Fez- 90
Kalimba- 81===============Binding of Isaac- 88
Super Time force- 80========Towerfall Ascension- 87
#IDARB- 79===============Velocity 2X- 86
Volga the viking- 77=========OlliOlli 2-86
D4- 77===================Rogue Legacy- 85
The Escapists- 75===========Super Mega baseball- 85
=========================Zen pinball 2- 84
=========================Sound Shapes- 84
========================The Swapper- 84
========================Resogun- 84
========================Oddworld- 84
========================Trine 2- 84
========================Transistor- 83
========================Unfinished Swan- 83
========================Sportsfriends- 82
========================Starwahl- 82
========================Pixeljunk- 82
========================SteamWorld Dig- 82
========================Helldivers- 81
========================Pix the Cat- 80
========================Grim Fandango- 80
========================Dust- 79
========================Don’t Starve- 78
========================Apotheon- 77
========================War thunder- 76
========================Race the Sun- 76
========================Hohokum- 75
========================Rollers of the realm- 75
========================DC Universe Online- 75