Quantcast
Bloodborne Playthrough & Discoveries Thread

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Playthrough & Discoveries Thread

I was killed by one of those enemies with body bags and awoke in the Unseen Village. I just beat the third boss (Blood Starved Beast or whatever its called) and was roaming outside Oedon Chapel. Fought like hell and kept on dying until I found the lamp upstairs. This game manages to surprise me on every turn!



Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
I was killed by one of those enemies with body bags and awoke in the Unseen Village. I just beat the third boss (Blood Starved Beast or whatever its called) and was roaming outside Oedon Chapel. Fought like hell and kept on dying until I found the lamp upstairs. This game manages to surprise me on every turn!


its a great farming location. the tall dudes cant go down the steps they just stand there and let you kill them for like 1400 echos. Same with the guys down stair they can come out of the door.



psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:
PotentHerbs said:
I was killed by one of those enemies with body bags and awoke in the Unseen Village. I just beat the third boss (Blood Starved Beast or whatever its called) and was roaming outside Oedon Chapel. Fought like hell and kept on dying until I found the lamp upstairs. This game manages to surprise me on every turn!


its a great farming location. the tall dudes cant go down the steps they just stand there and let you kill them for like 1400 echos. Same with the guys down stair they can come out of the door.


I stay clear of those guys regardless they just do too much damage to me atm lol. I agree though the boars/ pigs give around (IIRC) 3K and are much easier to dispose.



I'm struggling to get my head around how big this game is. I've beaten 4 bosses so far and just got grabbed by this giant hand. I'm now in this strange place and haven't got a clue where to go. I keep getting clobbered by these huge pale creatures that throw boulders at you.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


GribbleGrunger said:
I'm struggling to get my head around how big this game is. I've beaten 4 bosses so far and just got grabbed by this giant hand. I'm now in this strange place and haven't got a clue where to go. I keep getting clobbered by these huge pale creatures that throw boulders at you.


love how when you start feeling in comfort zone the game throughts a wrench in your plans... lol



psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said


love how when you start feeling in comfort zone the game throughts a wrench in your plans... lol

It's so damned complex too. I've found all sorts of hidden locations and for the life of me I can't remember where they are now. Have we got a number on the amount of bosses in the game? I want to get to the second from last boss and then backtrack to try and pick up what I might have missed.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


luvtospooge said:
Just beat the Shadow of Yarhnam. Great boss fight, fighting 3v3 was a lot of fun. I can only imagine how hectic a 1v3 would be, kinda like The Four Kings in Dark Souls. However, I read somewhere that there's a bug regarding Forbidden Woods? If you use the only feature at that location, you apparently miss out on something big because of some sort of progression bug?

And wow @ the Insight thing, I never knew. I was always wasting them on co-op feature lol.


I beat the Shadow of Yharnam solo, and pretty easily. Not that tough at all. Vicar Amelia was tougher.



I'm surprised at how many paths I can take in Central Yharnam alone. Personally I avoid bosses till I make sure I've explored everywhere and gotten all the items. This takes time and requires diligent backtracking and memorization, but it's fun :)




iceboy151 said:
Zanten said:
iceboy151 said:
How do I get to Vicar Amelia, and how do I get the password? Do I have to beat that boss before I get the password? I hate that this game doesn't give you any type of direction on where to go.


Once you beat the Vicar, you get the password, yep. As for how you get TO the Vicar, you buy the 10,000 blood echos key from the fountain merchant, go to the Cathedral area, then head south and then up the small staircase that leads to the creepy giant skeleton monster. Either kill him or avoid him to get up the larger staircase near him, at which point you'll reach a set of gates, that the key will open. Once you pass through the key, go left and...

....to be honest, this is actually REALLY complicated. u_u Depending on how far along the route you already found, there's likely going to be too many lefts and rights to communicate effectively, you might be better off watching a walkthrough video.

I actually just found her a minute ago before reading your post, and died in under a minute.


So did I, first try, but beat her on my second! :3 Used some fire paper and a beast blood pellet to boost my strength.



Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

The Old Lady I rescued just died (or killed)...Was it the guy I rescued in Forbidden Woods? I had a bad feeling but then again i read a message saying "Have mercy, man-Beast". Then again, I don't see him at Oeden's Chapel, so it must've been him? Is the whore next?

Or maybe they're all going crazy.

 

EDIT: Don't let the guy with the bandages in the Chapel Ward, he's a snake.