Quantcast
Bloodborne Playthrough & Discoveries Thread

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Playthrough & Discoveries Thread

REDZONE said:
I just defeated the blood starved beast.So on my way back out of the Cathedral,minding my own business up comes this huge ass guy,hits me like thunder and takes way more life than any boss thus far.Then I get kidnapped apparently and now I'm stuck,cause I couldn't defeat his ass by himself how am I going to defeat four.Any suggestions?I'm level 30 by the way.


You can go upstairs. There's a lamp there. Just avoid them and head for the lamp. Also one on one they really aren't difficult. They hit hard but they're easy to dodge.



Around the Network

Father Gascoigne is murdering me.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Talal said:


Are you sure it's not just on a different tombstone(or whatever those things are)?


You were correct, thanx!

Now, where would I find that Blood Starved Beast. I've beaten: Cleric Beast, Father Gascoigne, Vicar Amelia, Hemwick Witch in that order.

 

I haven't really searched Old Yharnam, I guess I'll look there.



Talal said:
REDZONE said:
I just defeated the blood starved beast.So on my way back out of the Cathedral,minding my own business up comes this huge ass guy,hits me like thunder and takes way more life than any boss thus far.Then I get kidnapped apparently and now I'm stuck,cause I couldn't defeat his ass by himself how am I going to defeat four.Any suggestions?I'm level 30 by the way.


You can go upstairs. There's a lamp there. Just avoid them and head for the lamp. Also one on one they really aren't difficult. They hit hard but they're easy to dodge.

Thanks man.What level did you defeat them at btw.



REDZONE said:
Talal said:


You can go upstairs. There's a lamp there. Just avoid them and head for the lamp. Also one on one they really aren't difficult. They hit hard but they're easy to dodge.

Thanks man.What level did you defeat them at btw.


27 I think.



Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Father Gascoigne is murdering me.


I had a change of heart with Gascoigne, I think he's actually easier to deal with in beast mode because you have a tiny bit more time to gun-stun him than in his human form.  So if you're up for it find the tiny music box, use it to stun and pound him a few times then keep your distance from his beast form and shoot him as he pounces in or is doing a long combo.  Once he went beast it took me five or six visceral attacks (and a few extra blows here and there) to take him down.

 

As for the bag guys, they're good for farming blood shards if you need them, have a rare chance to drop a twin one, they're easy to gun-stun before they go hyper as they really telegraph their moves, but you have to be quicker with the trigger after they glow red.  Use pebbles to lure one away to a more isolated area to take them out one at a time.



cheshirescat said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Father Gascoigne is murdering me.


I had a change of heart with Gascoigne, I think he's actually easier to deal with in beast mode because you have a tiny bit more time to gun-stun him than in his human form.  So if you're up for it find the tiny music box, use it to stun and pound him a few times then keep your distance from his beast form and shoot him as he pounces in or is doing a long combo.  Once he went beast it took me five or six visceral attacks (and a few extra blows here and there) to take him down.

 

As for the bag guys, they're good for farming blood shards if you need them, have a rare chance to drop a twin one, they're easy to gun-stun before they go hyper as they really telegraph their moves, but you have to be quicker with the trigger after they glow red.  Use pebbles to lure one away to a more isolated area to take them out one at a time.

You can use the music box on him? What happens when you use it?



 

The PS5 Exists. 


I found the Blood Starved Beast, he was easy.



GribbleGrunger said:
cheshirescat said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Father Gascoigne is murdering me.


I had a change of heart with Gascoigne, I think he's actually easier to deal with in beast mode because you have a tiny bit more time to gun-stun him than in his human form.  So if you're up for it find the tiny music box, use it to stun and pound him a few times then keep your distance from his beast form and shoot him as he pounces in or is doing a long combo.  Once he went beast it took me five or six visceral attacks (and a few extra blows here and there) to take him down.

 

As for the bag guys, they're good for farming blood shards if you need them, have a rare chance to drop a twin one, they're easy to gun-stun before they go hyper as they really telegraph their moves, but you have to be quicker with the trigger after they glow red.  Use pebbles to lure one away to a more isolated area to take them out one at a time.

You can use the music box on him? What happens when you use it?


It will stun him for a couple seconds but he'll go beastie after 3 or 4 uses and then it has no more effect on him.  It's about risk reward.  



Easiest and funniest kill ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUvJE245k0E&list=UUXzDKEYhvRIOXhExaG_F-kA

cant embed