Quantcast
Bloodborne Review Thread - MetaCritic 93% ~ GameRankings 91.47%

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Review Thread - MetaCritic 93% ~ GameRankings 91.47%

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:


not all good games unfortunately.  Hopefully this shuts up those "greatness never coming" people though.  Oh who am I kidding now it'll be "PS4 only has one good game not enough for $400"


I don't think the mantra was ever that greatness was "never coming;" just that it was "still waiting," which was completely true. At least from the many PS4 games I played, there hasn't been a single PS4 game, exclusive or not, that came even remotely close to the quality that seems to be coming from Bloodborne. At least when it comes to PS4/XBO, next gen truly starts with Bloodborne.

EDIT: I lied. Forgot about Guilty Gear.



Well, this is new.

Read.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
It was Souls fans that weren't too impressed with Dark Souls 2. The very people you want to review Bloodborne are Souls fans.


When I realized how much soul memory ruined my character, I stopped playing DS 2. It just killed it for me.

DakonBlackblade said:
DexInDaJungle said:


MS confirmed Halo 5 is for sure coming out in 2015. Still, I doubt it gets a higher meta than a 93 but we've seen before that the highest meta isn't always the game of the year for some sites/magazines.


They confirmed its comming this year but thats pre delay, remeber every game must get delayes once on this gen.


It's already been delayed once :P Remember it was originally supposed to come out in 2014.



spemanig said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:


not all good games unfortunately.  Hopefully this shuts up those "greatness never coming" people though.  Oh who am I kidding now it'll be "PS4 only has one good game not enough for $400"


I don't think the mantra was ever that greatness was "never coming;" just that it was "still waiting," which was completely true. At least from the many PS4 games I played, there hasn't been a single PS4 game, exclusive or not, that came even remotely close to the quality that seems to be coming from Bloodborne. At least when it comes to PS4/XBO, next gen truly starts with Bloodborne. 

This should be a quote at the back of the box of the game XD



Looks like BloodBorne is doing exceptionally well! Hopefully more reviews are like what we see come tomorrow when the servers are up and running!



" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network
estebxx said:

This should be a quote at the back of the box of the game XD


It would definitely be accurate, lol. Unless you count the Wii U. Then next gen started with SM3DW. But we don't talk about that.



Well, this is new.

Read.

OnlyForDisplay said:
Looks like BloodBorne is doing exceptionally well! Hopefully more reviews are like what we see come tomorrow when the servers are up and running!

I really hope those servers are properly working tomorrow



Good work sony. Very tempted to get a ps4 for this. Finally a must have exclusive for me on the ps4/xb1.



Aeolus451 said:


When I realized how much soul memory ruined my character, I stopped playing DS 2. It just killed it for me.


They fixed SM with the Agape ring, it definately worth going back when Scholar of the First Sin drops in a week, especially if you own it on PC where it'll probably be 50% off for DS2 owners.



spemanig said:
estebxx said:

This should be a quote at the back of the box of the game XD


It would definitely be accurate, lol. Unless you count the Wii U. Then next gen started with SM3DW. But we don't talk about that.

then the game should have your quote and at the end of it in small letters it should have what you said on the spoiler XD