Quantcast
Bloodborne launch trailer

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne launch trailer

luvtospooge said:
Did they tone down the difficulty?


Opposite. Enemies health regenerate. And more brutal than dark souls.



Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
luvtospooge said:
Did they tone down the difficulty?


Opposite. Enemies health regenerate. And more brutal than dark souls.


Holy crap really? I knew a lot about Bloodborne but not that.



"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

daredevil.shark said:
luvtospooge said:
Did they tone down the difficulty?


Opposite. Enemies health regenerate. And more brutal than dark souls.


Thank god, because I read somewhere before that they were trying to make it more "casual". I might just finally buy a PS4 now.



luvtospooge said:
daredevil.shark said:


Opposite. Enemies health regenerate. And more brutal than dark souls.


Thank god, because I read somewhere before that they were trying to make it more "casual". I might just finally buy a PS4 now.


You can get PS4 for it. It will be more difficult (on par with demons souls). 500 hours of fun guaranteed. Plus there is a completely new underground level that will be generated randomly. So more replay value.



Ali_16x said:


Holy crap really? I knew a lot about Bloodborne but not that.


Yup. They do regenerate. So you need to be fast. No more one hit to enemy and go back to wait. You will be busy.



Around the Network
luvtospooge said:
daredevil.shark said:


Opposite. Enemies health regenerate. And more brutal than dark souls.


Thank god, because I read somewhere before that they were trying to make it more "casual". I might just finally buy a PS4 now.


Ppl throw the world casual around liek its a bad thing, they meant they want it to be more acessible, easier for ppl to pick it up and understand whats going on, wich doesnt mean they want it to be easier. We all have to agree Dark Souls is much more acessible thatn Demon Souls altough both are more or less just as hard as each other.



looks stellar



Best launch trailer. Lots of gameplay footage too