Hey gang, I want to make a quick announcement for this thread. Results will no longer be stickied to the forum page, so if you want to view the results, come to this thread and click the link on the bottom of this page.
I'm also a bit busy this weekend with school work that has to get done, but I will try to get the results up by tomorrow evening.
Please encourage people to vote, I've been too busy to message regular voters.
~gamrConnect Most Wanted! March Edition~
Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!
- Name the platform you intend to buy the game for, I advise everybody to do this please, but multiplatform games need to have a single platform specified. Otherwise, I'll be forced to guess, and that can lead to general pandemonium.
- NO, EVERYONE LIST YOUR PLATFORM!
- PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LAVOS LIST YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!!
- Cannot release in March, has to be a April 2015 or later release.
How This Works:
- Points will then be added up on the basis of most wanted.
- 1. = 5 points
- 2. = 4 points
- 3. = 3 points
- 4. = 2 points
- 5. = 1 point
Note: You can NOT vote for any game coming out in March (e.g. no Bloodborne, no Codename STEAM, no Ori and the Blind Forest, no Hotline Miami 2, no Battlefield Hardline, no Mario Party 10, etc). The only exception is if you can prove it is not being released in your region yet (e.g. You can vote for Fatal Frame V even though it released in Japan already).
Please do NOT edit old posts. That throws off the numbers. Instead, quote your original post and then specify the changes. Alternatively, if you were just reserving a spot, feel free to make an entirely new post with relevent information.
P.S. To make it easier for me, if you are aware of any updated release dates, could you mention them so my results are as up to date as possible?
P.P.S. If you list a game that has never appeared on the Results thread, could you maybe indicate the publisher & release date?
Results from Last Month: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=199260