Quantcast
Import thread! Dragon Quest Heroes review! Tales of Zestiria review!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Import thread! Dragon Quest Heroes review! Tales of Zestiria review!

Senran Kagura costumes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round have been further detailed

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201503/18074264.html

There will be 16 of them available on March 24th for 307 yens each, or 3428 yens for the whole package. PS4 and X1 versions will feature costume destruction!



Around the Network

Omega Quintet will arrive in the US on April 28th, and in EU the followig (although that contradicts Iffy's tweet so not sure here)

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/omega-quintet-release-date-announced



Omega Quintet is looking pretty good. I'll get is as soon as I buy a PS4. Or in other words as soon as HDN VII arrives.



Disgaea5 producer let it slip that NIS has another PS4 game to be released this year in Japan

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8102619.html



ryuzaki57 said:
Disgaea5 producer let it slip that NIS has another PS4 game to be released this year in Japan

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8102619.html


I swear to god N1 are trying to make themselves go under lately.

They stuck adamantly to the PS3 for a bit too long (I swear that's why Awakened Fate Paradox bombed) and have now jumped onto PS4... a bit too early.  And I'd imagine it's going to take Disgaea 5's underperformance for them to see that.

I know that sees like a contradiction but my point was that they should've attempted better Vita support or some form of 3DS support in the meantime.  I know they've thrown ports of Disgaea onto Vita and the odd title with an indie budget (HTOL#NIQ) on Vita but it's really not what they should've done, especially when their competitiors like Compile Heart and Falcom were performing really well on the platform.

Oh well.  Hope their PS4 title does alright at least.



Around the Network
Kresnik said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Disgaea5 producer let it slip that NIS has another PS4 game to be released this year in Japan

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8102619.html


I swear to god N1 are trying to make themselves go under lately.

They stuck adamantly to the PS3 for a bit too long (I swear that's why Awakened Fate Paradox bombed) and have now jumped onto PS4... a bit too early.  And I'd imagine it's going to take Disgaea 5's underperformance for them to see that.

I know that sees like a contradiction but my point was that they should've attempted better Vita support or some form of 3DS support in the meantime.  I know they've thrown ports of Disgaea onto Vita and the odd title with an indie budget (HTOL#NIQ) on Vita but it's really not what they should've done, especially when their competitiors like Compile Heart and Falcom were performing really well on the platform.

Oh well.  Hope their PS4 title does alright at least.

Yeah... Awakened fate/paradox should have been Vita games...



 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Kresnik said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Disgaea5 producer let it slip that NIS has another PS4 game to be released this year in Japan

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8102619.html

I swear to god N1 are trying to make themselves go under lately.

Yes, NIS sticks to home console a lot too much, especially when in Japan the shift to handheld system is accelarating. Also, they ruined Battle Princess of Arcadia and Hotaru Nikki by making them too harcore and thus frustrating imo. Also, the Disgaea ports on Vita sent a conflicting message, resulting in people expecting D5 Vita despite all they say. They haven't got anything right in years imo.



At long last the trailer for Senran Kagura costumes in DOA5LR (already up for sales on NA store)



ryuzaki57 said:
At long last the trailer for Senran Kagura costumes in DOA5LR (already up for sales on NA store)


 

All right, looks like going to buy DoA5 again.



I played a bit in the middle of the night (it went up on the EU PSN a 1 am) and believe me this DLC is truly magnificent. Near-perfect transposition of the SK universe, every little detail is here.