Quantcast
How will you play The Order: 1886

Forums - Sony Discussion - How will you play The Order: 1886

Pretty much the same as the opening poster



Around the Network

I will play it on normal as I do with every game. I do not collect trophies, so I don't care about those.
Since I play about 60-90 minutes a day, it will take me a week to finish it, then I'll delete it from my HDD and sell it to somebody else.

There are only a handful of games that I ever play twice or more, and those are usually called GTA and Tomb Raider.



Normal? hahahahaha.... oh wait your serious?


its hard for me bitches!



bananaking21 said:
Normal? hahahahaha.... oh wait your serious?


its hard for me bitches!


The more I read about the Order the I lean towards hard 1st go. It sounds like Hard just has better AI. I dont like hard mode when they magically take 2X more bullets to kill or do triple damage. Better AI is always a good thing....

 

Only way I start on normal is if hard is the hardest difficulty. I am going to do this twice for sure (I dont want collectable hunting to distract me from the story and the flow of the game)



psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:

The more I read about the Order the I lean towards hard 1st go. It sounds like Hard just has better AI. I dont like hard mode when they magically take 2X more bullets to kill or do triple damage. Better AI is always a good thing....

 

Only way I start on normal is if hard is the hardest difficulty. I am going to do this twice for sure (I dont want collectable hunting to distract me from the story and the flow of the game)

for me i play through games once. i dont care about colliectables so i dont bother playing it twice. and i want my run to not be easy and a walk in a park. and after playing a lot of games, i got quite good at it. so hard feels like there is a challenge. 



Around the Network

Speed run i skip the shi .. out of this and then i upload a screenshot to show from my trophies is 1hour long I need 50 min of fame like every person who play this game



 

 

I have to wait until my friends younger brother is finished with it so I can borrow it lol. I will go nice and slow.



1st play-through,normal...2nd play-through,hard...3rd play-through,trophy hunting.



End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

I will go on normal and then play on hard. Excited for Friday. I know im gonna love this game.



"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
I will go on normal and then play on hard. Excited for Friday. I know im gonna love this game.


I have the same feeling as I do for a big movie, except it would be more like if the entire trilogy of a movie were launching the same day.... lol. This will be a interesting gaming/movie experiance for sure.



psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.