Quantcast
Features from Xenoblade on Wii you'd want to see spread into Final Fantasy

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Features from Xenoblade on Wii you'd want to see spread into Final Fantasy

Would you support cross-pollination of ideas and reputation?

Sounds Good 31 20.67%
 
Keep your FF out of my Xeno 65 43.33%
 
Keep your Xeno out of my FF 27 18.00%
 
No, they should branch ou... 25 16.67%
 
Total:148
deskpro2k3 said:
Clyde32 said:


Question, how many good MMOs come out on each year? 


Some of them flop and end up going free2play after initially being pay2play. In 2013 alone there was around plus or minus 10 new MMORPGs.


I asked how many of them are good.



Around the Network

Idea's I'd like to see spread into Final Fantasy from Xenoblade:

Rename Xenoblade Chronicles to Final Fantasy.



"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Clyde32 said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Clyde32 said:


Question, how many good MMOs come out on each year? 


Some of them flop and end up going free2play after initially being pay2play. In 2013 alone there was around plus or minus 10 new MMORPGs.


I asked how many of them are good.

 

you also asked how many come out each year.

The answer for the first part of your question is a long one based on several factors, but to cut it short I'll say there is 10 good MMORPGs, including some free2play ones. Those that went from subscription to free are usually the bad ones, but that is not always the case because sometimes being free2play can make it successful like Star Trek Online, and DCUO for example.

Do you want to know more? PM me.



deskpro2k3 said:

you also asked how many come out each year.

The answer for the first part of your question is a long one based on several factors, but to cut it short I'll say there is 10 good MMORPGs, including some free2play ones. Those that went from subscription to free are usually the bad ones, but that is not always the case because sometimes being free2play can make it successful like Star Trek Online, and DCUO for example.

Do you want to know more? PM me.

This probably doesn't even matter, but I said this to begin with. "

Question, how many good MMOs come out on each year? 

It's not worth taking a discussion to a PM.



Clyde32 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

you also asked how many come out each year.

The answer for the first part of your question is a long one based on several factors, but to cut it short I'll say there is 10 good MMORPGs, including some free2play ones. Those that went from subscription to free are usually the bad ones, but that is not always the case because sometimes being free2play can make it successful like Star Trek Online, and DCUO for example.

Do you want to know more? PM me.

This probably doesn't even matter, but I said this to begin with. "

Question, how many good MMOs come out on each year? 

It's not worth taking a discussion to a PM.


What is "good" is subjective, and it is based on several things. It is not worth derailing this thread over. Take it to the PM.



Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Clyde32 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

you also asked how many come out each year.

The answer for the first part of your question is a long one based on several factors, but to cut it short I'll say there is 10 good MMORPGs, including some free2play ones. Those that went from subscription to free are usually the bad ones, but that is not always the case because sometimes being free2play can make it successful like Star Trek Online, and DCUO for example.

Do you want to know more? PM me.

This probably doesn't even matter, but I said this to begin with. "

Question, how many good MMOs come out on each year? 

It's not worth taking a discussion to a PM.


What is "good" is subjective, and it is based on several things. It is not worth derailing this thread over. Take it to the PM.


Once again this doesn't matter, but you said I asked how many come out each year. Hence why I said that. But again it doesn't matter, and this is pointless. I don't care enough about this argument to take it to PM, if you want, you can confront bigtakilla about it. 



Clyde32 said:


Once again this doesn't matter, but you said I asked how many come out each year. Hence why I said that. But again it doesn't matter, and this is pointless. I don't care enough about this argument to take it to PM, if you want, you can confront bigtakilla about it. 


You saw this as an argument? Here I thought you just want to know how many are "good". I just don't want to derail this thread explaining why I think they're good to you because what a good MMO is, is subjective.. So if you're interested in why I think some are good then you're still welcomed to PM me. It is your choice.



deskpro2k3 said:
Clyde32 said:


Once again this doesn't matter, but you said I asked how many come out each year. Hence why I said that. But again it doesn't matter, and this is pointless. I don't care enough about this argument to take it to PM, if you want, you can confront bigtakilla about it. 


You saw this as an argument? Here I thought you just want to know how many are "good". I just don't want to derail this thread explaining why I think they're good to you because what a good MMO is, is subjective.. So if you're interested in why I think some are good then you're still welcomed to PM me. It is your choice.


Yeah, sorry, I realized this wasn't an argument after I posted the comment. I'm in several arguments already, so that's what I think when I see someone reply to me.



outlawauron said:
bigtakilla said:
Anfebious said:
What could Xenoblade possibly teach Final Fantasy? It was FF 12 that taught Xenoblade in the first place.

Spoken like someone who truly never played the game. 

It has borrowed a lot of elements from games before. Why is this a bad thing?

It isn't a bad thing, but XII didn't teach Xenoblade. It's called facts.



Clyde32 said:
outlawauron said:
bigtakilla said:
Anfebious said:
What could Xenoblade possibly teach Final Fantasy? It was FF 12 that taught Xenoblade in the first place.

Spoken like someone who truly never played the game. 

It has borrowed a lot of elements from games before. Why is this a bad thing?


I believe it was Fatslob's implied spite when saying it that's making him defensive.

It's more that XII didn't teach Xenoblade anything. I have nothing to be defensive over.