Quantcast
Will Black Ops 3 revive Call of Duty for a year?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Black Ops 3 revive Call of Duty for a year?

Do you think Black Ops 3's sales will be near Black Ops 2 levels?

Yes 50 33.11%
 
No 68 45.03%
 
Maybe 33 21.85%
 
Total:151

i can tell a lot of people in this community hate call of duty, and i get that. i just have a special place in my heart for the treyarch call of duty's. my favorite is world at war, then black ops, then black ops 2. there's been a lot of hype for treyarch's next call of duty, maybe not on vgchartz, but on youtube, twitter, and real life for that matter. i have many friends that are anticipating this game. do you think we will see big numbers from this call of duty?

 

EDIT: Call of Duty: Ghosts was the biggest piece of shit I've ever played



Around the Network

I thought Advanced Warfare was supposed to do that? Anyways, I feel like Call of Duty will always sell well but it will never sell 10+million on a single console.



If BLOPS3 happens this year and its back to BLOPS2 play style then Im on board, both Ghost and AW were garbage -_-



Yeah, I'm excited.
I loved the multiplayer and single player for Black Ops II, so I hope they keep that up.
Zombies was dreadful, hope they go back to BO I or WaW zombies.



I was very disappointed in Black Ops 2 tbh. I really enjoyed the original, but the sequel didn't do it for me. I thought the same about MW3 though, so maybe it's just me.



Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

                                      

Around the Network

I think we've been seeing a gradual fatigue since MW3 and they really should move to biannual release now. Just keep selling the old one while increasing quality with more time especially for the SP and avoid series fatigue. This strategy will make them less money in the short term but will give the franchise legs for decades instead of over saturating the market with it every year. It would cut down on the vitriol too. Same should be used for all annual franchises. Hell sports games should just be once a generation Mario Kart style at this point with payments for yearly roster updates.




Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

the-pi-guy said:
Yeah, I'm excited.
I loved the multiplayer and single player for Black Ops II, so I hope they keep that up.
Zombies was dreadful, hope they go back to BO I or WaW zombies.


i loved the black ops 2 zombie dlc, tranzit was trash



For Zombies alone, I'm hyped for BO3. It's the first 3 year dev cycle for Treyarch too. Make it This gen exclusive aswell.



TheFallen said:
For Zombies alone, I'm hyped for BO3. It's the first 3 year dev cycle for Treyarch too. Make it This gen exclusive too.


that's what i was thinking. if it's a current gen exclusive, we will see 10 million on a single console again.



thedawghousev2 said:
TheFallen said:
For Zombies alone, I'm hyped for BO3. It's the first 3 year dev cycle for Treyarch too. Make it This gen exclusive too.


that's what i was thinking. if it's a current gen exclusive, we will see 10 million on a single console again.


What system?