Quantcast
[GameSpot] GOTY 2014 goes to... Shadows of Mordor! [Updated]

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [GameSpot] GOTY 2014 goes to... Shadows of Mordor! [Updated]

Ninsect said:
SoM only got 8/10 from GS though lol


They were just explaining why they didn't gave it to Bayonetta 2, despite being 10.

In the end it was between SoM, DA:I and Divinity. The nemesis system secured the GOTY, even if the game has flaws.



Around the Network
vkaraujo said:
Ninsect said:
SoM only got 8/10 from GS though lol


They were just explaining why they didn't gave it to Bayonetta 2, despite being 10.

In the end it was between SoM, DA:I and Divinity. The nemesis system secured the GOTY, even if the game has flaws.

The only thing they explained is their shitty review system. 

Sites like this don't deserve our attention anyway. It's all clickbait. 



It is just weird, Gamespot gave Shadows of Mordor a 8/10, and they gave Bayonetta 2 a 10/10 and Bayo even wasn't in the two top picks......weird, very weird....




PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

  The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

 

 

 

 

 

 

xwolf7 said:

It is just weird, Gamespot gave Shadows of Mordor a 8/10, and they gave Bayonetta 2 a 10/10 and Bayo even wasn't in the two top picks......weird, very weird....


GameSpot is more than just 1 or 2 reviewers.



My butt hurts right now.



Around the Network
mii-gamer said:
My butt hurts right now.


Mine hurts too XDDDD




PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

  The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's a great game. Very deserved in my opinion.



Samus Aran said:
vkaraujo said:
Ninsect said:
SoM only got 8/10 from GS though lol


They were just explaining why they didn't gave it to Bayonetta 2, despite being 10.

In the end it was between SoM, DA:I and Divinity. The nemesis system secured the GOTY, even if the game has flaws.

The only thing they explained is their shitty review system. 

Sites like this don't deserve our attention anyway. It's all clickbait. 

Let me guess, they said different genres have different standards and aren't comparable directly?



The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:

Let me guess, they said different genres have different standards and aren't comparable directly?

Pretty much.

For example, they were explaining why Bayonetta 2 lost to Mario Kart 8 as "Best Wii U Gamer of 2014". Their main point was that between the 2, which one they are still playing. While MK8 is excellent (even more with the DLC) and i have no problem with it being Wii U GOTY, their point shows that games with replay value have an advantage.

Their whole method is odd in fact. It seems they just gather together and discuss for hours until everyone but one gets tired of fighting over it. Almost that.



Aww, I thought they'd give it to Bayonetta 2.



    

NNID: FrequentFlyer54