Quantcast
Possible settings for future Far Cry games (official Ubisoft survey)

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Possible settings for future Far Cry games (official Ubisoft survey)

Sci-fi and Vampires sound nice. Could really elevate the gameplay.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

A Vietnam War Fallout sounds very interesting.



vivster said:
Sci-fi and Vampires sound nice. Could really elevate the gameplay.

I wasn't too hyped about Vampires at first, but it's growing on me. If it was somewhat similar to the Underworld movies that could actually be kind of cool. 



- Futuristic sci-fi setting on another planet - Great idea, could be done like Predators storyline where humans are used for hunting / bait.
- A Far Cry game based on Shangri-La from Far Cry 4 - Could make for cool DLC.
-Remote modern day island inhabited by dinoasaurs, similar to Jurassic Park - Again, could make for good DLC.
- Cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru/ -Vietnam war setting - I like both these ideas too, but they are not exactly going to be big sellers.



Cocaine trafficking jungles just screams Far Cry, but it sounds kind of boring.. I like the dinosaur idea.



Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
vivster said:
Sci-fi and Vampires sound nice. Could really elevate the gameplay.

I wasn't too hyped about Vampires at first, but it's growing on me. If it was somewhat similar to the Underworld movies that could actually be kind of cool. 

And think of the cool vampire powers. And clearing out castles instead of fortresses :)



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Blood Dragon 2? Yes! yes make it happen!



Leadified said:
Blood Dragon 2? Yes! yes make it happen!

Agreed, the first Blood Dragon got good reviews and was the best-selling downloadable title in Ubisoft history, a sequel should be a no-brainer.



Another planet sounds awesome even though it maybe messing with the formula too much



shikamaru317 said:
Leadified said:
Blood Dragon 2? Yes! yes make it happen!

Agreed, the first Blood Dragon got good reviews and was the best-selling downloadable title in Ubisoft history, a sequel should be a no-brainer.


Yeah, I really quite liked it although it was quite short. I would love to see a Blood Dragon game with a full budget and as much content as a main series game.