Quantcast
Did Sony do more harm than good at the PS experience?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did Sony do more harm than good at the PS experience?

ktay95 said:
Firstly, your friends dont deserve the consoles.
Secondly, welcome to buying something so damn rare online. Their would have been a shit ton of people trying to buy but their was only 12300 (well less actually) to go round. Site was bound to crash and people were bound to miss out.

Haven't you heard the announcement earlier where Sony promised that everyone in the world will get one with a press of a button?
Corporate scumbags.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I tried for 2 hours to get my order through too. It doesn't make me mad that I wasn't able to. It's a super rare item. So rare it was selling on ebay for $15,000. It should not be easy to get it. This is what happens with all things like this. Just go watch Black Friday videos on youtube where they start fighting like animals to get to a %10 off deal for a DVD player.



Boohoo, you missed out. I guess the entire Croatia should quit buying PlayStations because we never even had a chance to buy it. Damn you, Sony!

Console was limited, you were too slow, tough luck... Maybe you'll be faster for the 30th anniversary...



Burek said:
Boohoo, you missed out. I guess the entire Croatia should quit buying PlayStations because we never even had a chance to buy it. Damn you, Sony!

Console was limited, you were too slow, tough luck... Maybe you'll be faster for the 30th anniversary...


Doesn't bother me, I don't support Sony



I love how these people are trash talking his friend and giving excuses about the crash...

Sony knew and they have resources...



Around the Network
Viltgance said:
Burek said:
Boohoo, you missed out. I guess the entire Croatia should quit buying PlayStations because we never even had a chance to buy it. Damn you, Sony!

Console was limited, you were too slow, tough luck... Maybe you'll be faster for the 30th anniversary...


Doesn't bother me, I don't support Sony

It doesn't bother you, so you decide to open a thread about it... Makes sense... 



hated_individual said:
I love how these people are trash talking his friend and giving excuses about the crash...

Sony knew and they have resources...

Let's say the website didn't crash because a million people tried to purchase the same item at the same time. What would be the result?
It would've been sold out within half a minute and people would still be pissed that Sony didn't give a fair enough warning that not everyone will get one.

There is just no pleasing people.

Do you think people would've been happier if they didn't even have the chance to order it because it was instantly sold out?



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Burek said:
Boohoo, you missed out. I guess the entire Croatia should quit buying PlayStations because we never even had a chance to buy it. Damn you, Sony!

Console was limited, you were too slow, tough luck... Maybe you'll be faster for the 30th anniversary...


Ja bi kupio ali online komponente su iza zida za pretplatu... Neću podržavati Microsoftov model.



Burek said:
Viltgance said:
Burek said:
Boohoo, you missed out. I guess the entire Croatia should quit buying PlayStations because we never even had a chance to buy it. Damn you, Sony!

Console was limited, you were too slow, tough luck... Maybe you'll be faster for the 30th anniversary...


Doesn't bother me, I don't support Sony

It doesn't bother you, so you decide to open a thread about it... Makes sense... 

Working on my profile brah.... looks like you like to chat online alot with your big 10 k + points



Your friends are ridiculous then...you know how many people were ordering at the same time? Its no wonder the site crashed. That's a weird reason to think it did more harm