Quantcast
Amazon US December bestsellers thread - updated 01/01/15. AC X1 bundle #1, PS4 #15 & Destiny bundle #90

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December bestsellers thread - updated 01/01/15. AC X1 bundle #1, PS4 #15 & Destiny bundle #90

Kerotan said:
I also think the gap will be smaller. Xbox had 3 weeks of massive sales vs nothing special for ps4. BTW did x1 price go back up. It's still 50$ cheaper than ps4 with no games on amazon


Price goes back up on the 3rd.



Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
darkenergy said:
thedawghousev2 said:

no, he's actually correct. if the xbox one can only sell when they drop the price three times in less than a year ($400, $350, $329 on black friday) with two free games one being a brand new $60 game with a $30 game, and a $50 gift card selling for about as much as a ps3 in their home territory with a sweet ass call of duty custom bone, a vanilla sunset overdrive bone and the flagship halo mcc and can only manage to outsell the ps4 during the holidays in only the united states, then yes, it is a death trap. before the holidays they occasionally got outsold by the wii u.

There are so many things wrong with your comment let me give you actual facts:

1: The Xbox one is selling, did you check NPD for the last 12 months? So just because the PS4 won NPD 11 times doesn't mean the xbox one isn't selling at least one unit at all, not to mention that it was $499 while the PS4 was $399.

2:The PS4 also comes with GTA5 and TLOU free that is valued at about $120 during BF so you could say that the PS4 was about $279 when it was competing with the xbox one valued at about $220(the $50 gift card was offered by some retailers not all of them as well as the $20 price cut just for BF) so you make it sound like the PS4 wasn't bundled with any games at all.

3: Did you just say the Xbox One is selling on par with PS3 during BF. I didn't know the PS3 sold 1.2 million on its second November, oh wait it didnt it sold less than 500,000 units on that month. Also it  should be noted that itwas mostly the Assassin's Creed bundle that was available while COD version was limited as well as the white one, but wait the white one was already sold out before BF and Microsoft said that they aren't going to make more of it so the white one is very limited to no retailers having one at all.

4:No, No, No the WiiU wasn't outselling the Xbox One occasionally it's Vice-Verse the only time that it was outselling or on par with the Xbox One was when MK8 was release but when Nintendo release their shipment numbers it show that the vgchartz over tracked the WiiU by about 100,000 units, meanwhile sources like MCVUK revealed(at least in the UK) that Xbox One has reached the 1 million mark sold the consumers: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193705&page=1 while vgchartz undertracks it by almost 200,000 units. There is a chance that it is still undertracked worldwide.

So here are actual facts so please do research next time buddy :)


1. Xbox One was $500 for a grand total of three months in 2014 home boy

2. PS4 had that value for one day yes

3. The Xbox One had a value of $200, the same as a ps3, you badly misunderstood what i said

4. There were many weeks, more then there should have been, that the wii u outsold the xbox one. it was bad man

1: It's actually seven months buddy: Nov-May. June is when Microsoft released the $399 console.

3: The PS3 was $599 when it was released and had a $100 price cut so it is actually $499, would that mean that Sony cut the price by $299 for BF or bundled 5-6 free triple A games at the time!?HOLY SHAT that is what I call EXTREMELY DESPERATE  from Sony and a horrible example of trying to compare the Xbox One to PS3.

4: No the WiiU was lagging behind, even lagging behind GameCube sales in the same time frame and with the possibility that the Xbox One is undertrack it is likely the Xone is actually ahead of it.



Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
thedawghousev2 said:
darkenergy said:
thedawghousev2 said:

no, he's actually correct. if the xbox one can only sell when they drop the price three times in less than a year ($400, $350, $329 on black friday) with two free games one being a brand new $60 game with a $30 game, and a $50 gift card selling for about as much as a ps3 in their home territory with a sweet ass call of duty custom bone, a vanilla sunset overdrive bone and the flagship halo mcc and can only manage to outsell the ps4 during the holidays in only the united states, then yes, it is a death trap. before the holidays they occasionally got outsold by the wii u.

There are so many things wrong with your comment let me give you actual facts:

1: The Xbox one is selling, did you check NPD for the last 12 months? So just because the PS4 won NPD 11 times doesn't mean the xbox one isn't selling at least one unit at all, not to mention that it was $499 while the PS4 was $399.

2:The PS4 also comes with GTA5 and TLOU free that is valued at about $120 during BF so you could say that the PS4 was about $279 when it was competing with the xbox one valued at about $220(the $50 gift card was offered by some retailers not all of them as well as the $20 price cut just for BF) so you make it sound like the PS4 wasn't bundled with any games at all.

3: Did you just say the Xbox One is selling on par with PS3 during BF. I didn't know the PS3 sold 1.2 million on its second November, oh wait it didnt it sold less than 500,000 units on that month. Also it  should be noted that itwas mostly the Assassin's Creed bundle that was available while COD version was limited as well as the white one, but wait the white one was already sold out before BF and Microsoft said that they aren't going to make more of it so the white one is very limited to no retailers having one at all.

4:No, No, No the WiiU wasn't outselling the Xbox One occasionally it's Vice-Verse the only time that it was outselling or on par with the Xbox One was when MK8 was release but when Nintendo release their shipment numbers it show that the vgchartz over tracked the WiiU by about 100,000 units, meanwhile sources like MCVUK revealed(at least in the UK) that Xbox One has reached the 1 million mark sold the consumers: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193705&page=1 while vgchartz undertracks it by almost 200,000 units. There is a chance that it is still undertracked worldwide.

So here are actual facts so please do research next time buddy :)


1. Xbox One was $500 for a grand total of three months in 2014 home boy

2. PS4 had that value for one day yes

3. The Xbox One had a value of $200, the same as a ps3, you badly misunderstood what i said

4. There were many weeks, more then there should have been, that the wii u outsold the xbox one. it was bad man

1: It's actually seven months buddy: Nov-May. June is when Microsoft released the $399 console.

3: The PS3 was $599 when it was released and had a $100 price cut so it is actually $499, would that mean that Sony cut the price by $299 for BF or bundled 5-6 free triple A games at the time!?HOLY SHAT that is what I call EXTREMELY DESPERATE  from Sony and a horrible example of trying to compare the Xbox One to PS3.

4: No the WiiU was lagging behind, even lagging behind GameCube sales in the same time frame and with the possibility that the Xbox One is undertrack it is likely the Xone is actually ahead of it.


1. I said in 2014, we're talking 2014 here

3. You misunderstood once again. The PS3, currently, right now, Jaunary 1, 2015, the PS3 is $200. That's how much the Xbox One's value was on black friday

4. lol k



Welfare said:
Kerotan said:
I also think the gap will be smaller. Xbox had 3 weeks of massive sales vs nothing special for ps4. BTW did x1 price go back up. It's still 50$ cheaper than ps4 with no games on amazon


Price goes back up on the 3rd.


Can't believe they will put it back up. Wonder how long before the next sale 



Kerotan said:
Welfare said:
Kerotan said:
I also think the gap will be smaller. Xbox had 3 weeks of massive sales vs nothing special for ps4. BTW did x1 price go back up. It's still 50$ cheaper than ps4 with no games on amazon


Price goes back up on the 3rd.


Can't believe they will put it back up. Wonder how long before the next sale 

I expect them to gauge the market and act accordingly, just like they did in Nov.-Dec.



Around the Network

There are so many things wrong with your comment let me give you actual facts:

1: The Xbox one is selling, did you check NPD for the last 12 months? So just because the PS4 won NPD 11 times doesn't mean the xbox one isn't selling at least one unit at all, not to mention that it was $499 while the PS4 was $399.

2:The PS4 also comes with GTA5 and TLOU free that is valued at about $120 during BF so you could say that the PS4 was about $279 when it was competing with the xbox one valued at about $220(the $50 gift card was offered by some retailers not all of them as well as the $20 price cut just for BF) so you make it sound like the PS4 wasn't bundled with any games at all.

3: Did you just say the Xbox One is selling on par with PS3 during BF. I didn't know the PS3 sold 1.2 million on its second November, oh wait it didnt it sold less than 500,000 units on that month. Also it  should be noted that itwas mostly the Assassin's Creed bundle that was available while COD version was limited as well as the white one, but wait the white one was already sold out before BF and Microsoft said that they aren't going to make more of it so the white one is very limited to no retailers having one at all.

4:No, No, No the WiiU wasn't outselling the Xbox One occasionally it's Vice-Verse the only time that it was outselling or on par with the Xbox One was when MK8 was release but when Nintendo release their shipment numbers it show that the vgchartz over tracked the WiiU by about 100,000 units, meanwhile sources like MCVUK revealed(at least in the UK) that Xbox One has reached the 1 million mark sold the consumers: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193705&page=1 while vgchartz undertracks it by almost 200,000 units. There is a chance that it is still undertracked worldwide.

So here are actual facts so please do research next time buddy :)

lmao if you are gonna make a big fus about facts, maybe take your advice buddy

1 TLOS was never a full priced release on PS4, by the time of the BF bundle new copies were selling for 25/30 $



thedawghousev2 said:
darkenergy said:

1. Xbox One was $500 for a grand total of three months in 2014 home boy

2. PS4 had that value for one day yes

3. The Xbox One had a value of $200, the same as a ps3, you badly misunderstood what i said

4. There were many weeks, more then there should have been, that the wii u outsold the xbox one. it was bad man

1: It's actually seven months buddy: Nov-May. June is when Microsoft released the $399 console.

3: The PS3 was $599 when it was released and had a $100 price cut so it is actually $499, would that mean that Sony cut the price by $299 for BF or bundled 5-6 free triple A games at the time!?HOLY SHAT that is what I call EXTREMELY DESPERATE  from Sony and a horrible example of trying to compare the Xbox One to PS3.

4: No the WiiU was lagging behind, even lagging behind GameCube sales in the same time frame and with the possibility that the Xbox One is undertrack it is likely the Xone is actually ahead of it.


1. I said in 2014, we're talking 2014 here

3. You misunderstood once again. The PS3, currently, right now, Jaunary 1, 2015, the PS3 is $200. That's how much the Xbox One's value was on black friday

4. lol k

Oh man what an amazing spin in those last two post of yours we are talking about their respective time frames of release comparing the X1's second November vs the PS3's second November NOT it's ninth November XD.



Proud to be a Californian.

November list for comparison..

#2 - AC bundle
#11 - PS4 GTA BF bundle
#31 - PS4
#48 - PS4 Destiny bundle
#79 - PS4 BF bundle
#82 - AC Kinect bundle
#100 - X1 CoD bundle



man-bear-pig said:
November list for comparison..

#2 - AC bundle
#11 - PS4 GTA BF bundle
#31 - PS4
#48 - PS4 Destiny bundle
#79 - PS4 BF bundle
#82 - AC Kinect bundle
#100 - X1 CoD bundle

Yeah, it looks like both months will be very similar.



Anyone know what 101 - 150 was like? (in terms of XB1 and PS4 charting) I remember a kinect sku being around 105?