My opinion, RoTR is more expensive, but SFV is more important.
It should cost more to get RoTR to go exclusive because:
- Tomb Raider was an expensive game to make, and presumably RoTR will be as big or bigger.
- Tomb Raider sold majority share on PS3 & PS4, and it's spiritual home was on PlayStation.
- PS4 has a bigger userbase, especially in Europe where Tomb Raider sells best.
RoTR is less important because:
- While PS4 fans will be disappointed, they will have Uncharted 4 to play.
It should've cost less for Sony to get SFV to go exclusive because:
- SF is unlikely to have the production costs of Tomb Raider.
- SF IV sold majority share on PlayStation.
- PS4 has a bigger userbase.
SFV is more important because:
- SF has a big following and e-sport status.
- More people bought SF IV than Tomb Raider.
- People who like SF are not going to be happy with substitutes.
- SF is popular in Japan, so it adds a reason to get a PS4 there, where western games haven't had much impact.