Quantcast
Sunset Overdrive X1 Bundle sold out on Amazon.com (US)

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sunset Overdrive X1 Bundle sold out on Amazon.com (US)

Wow if it's MS who only made a limited number of bundles that suggests rather small time thinking on their part. A white xb one is going to sell fairly well regardless of the bundled game. They should have made more.



“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

 

Around the Network

According to Micheal Pachter, the Sunset Overdrive bundle is sold out and is expected to hit 500,000 consoles for the week ending.



Playstation_prophet said:
According to Micheal Pachter, the Sunset Overdrive bundle is sold out and is expected to hit 500,000 consoles for the week ending.

lol. Fortunately i think he'll keep quiet for the next couple of months.



binary solo said:
Wow if it's MS who only made a limited number of bundles that suggests rather small time thinking on their part. A white xb one is going to sell fairly well regardless of the bundled game. They should have made more.


Stores have to have room for the things. Worth thinking about.



u guys know what wod boost xb1 even more den this???
animal crosing bundle



Predictions: PS4: 110m, XB1: 65m, Wii U: 15m, 3DS: 70m, PSV: 15m

Curl - 6 was right about Zelda U never being a wii u exclusive, I should have never bet against him :p  

Around the Network

Lets blame to all early Xbox one bundled who didn't meat all expectations, If the previous bundled did well they would even have more stock, and selling Xbox one like a hot cake this month, but if they want Microsoft can continue the hype and release more bundled for the next month but then MCC will loose the attention.



HollyGamer said:
Lets blame to all early Xbox one bundled who didn't meat all expectations, If the previous bundled did well they would even have more stock, and selling Xbox one like a hot cake this month, but if they want Microsoft can continue the hype and release more bundled for the next month but then MCC will loose the attention.

By then it's just better to release a white SKU with free game. The new release bundle, especially for a not particularly hyped game is only good for building up pre-orders, not really for post release.



“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

 

Strange, I guess they didn't produce many of these.

Also, it sounds like they wanna push the AC:U bundle this holiday.



Recently Completed
Crackdown 3
for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

My theory is that MS had a limited supply of SO bundles because the following week they will announce a MCC bundle lolz



A lot of my friends want this game. A few are finally getting an xbox one because of it. I think it'l do well...