Quantcast
Locked: Roman Catholicism Exposed

Forums - Politics Discussion - Roman Catholicism Exposed

Rate

Neutral 25 30.12%
 
Bad 44 53.01%
 
Good 14 16.87%
 
Total:83

Since the Qur'an wasn't all so sweet, I'm doing the much-easier-to-expose Roman Catholic Church. As you probably know, It's the one with the Pope.

To make it short, it shouldn't even be called a branch of Christianity. They say stuff like, "The church is the universal sacrament of salvation", and "Non Christians can be saved through the church", when the Bible says "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved."

Along with crazy things like "The Eucharist is most important in the life of the Church because it is Jesus Christ. It is the Incarnation continued in space and time.", and "The Eucharist is a sacrament which really, truly, and substantially contains the body and blood, soul, and divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ under the appearances of bread and wine. It is the great sacrament of God's love in which Christ is eaten...", when the Bible says "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image".

Hope this was better than the Qur'an.



Around the Network

So... is there going to be one of these threads for every religion now?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
So... is there going to be one of these threads for every religion now?

Not for a few branches of Christianity and probably none for Atheism (I know It's not a religion, technically, but lack of belief is a belief!), except possibly the people who believe Darwinism.



So what are you saying? Billions of people who are Catholics are going to Hell? is that what you have the nerve to be saying here?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Wow, Spurge really going in!



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Wow, Spurge really going in!


Waka Waka Waka!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Nintentacle said:
Ka-pi96 said:
So... is there going to be one of these threads for every religion now?

Not for a few branches of Christianity and probably none for Atheism (I know It's not a religion, technically, but lack of belief is a belief!), except possibly the people who believe Darwinism.


I really hope by that you mean Social Darwinism.



The most important thing to expose in the RCC is that it is not christian at all, but pagan. The idolatry is the big thing and the cult of mere men.
Also, the cult of saints is also pagan and forbidden in the bible.



My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Leadified said:
Nintentacle said:
Ka-pi96 said:
So... is there going to be one of these threads for every religion now?

Not for a few branches of Christianity and probably none for Atheism (I know It's not a religion, technically, but lack of belief is a belief!), except possibly the people who believe Darwinism.


I really hope by that you mean Social Darwinism.


I know Kapi in real life, he does mean that. Now what?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

WagnerPaiva said:
The most important thing to expose in the RCC is that it is not christian at all, but pagan. The idolatry is the big thing and the cult of mere men.
Also, the cult of saints is also pagan and forbidden in the bible.


its not realy pagan. they just use more than the other christians of the older gods tat christianity has stolen from.

and they have a realy roman structur.