Quantcast
XOne vs. Wii U vs. Vita in the race to 10m

Forums - Sales Discussion - XOne vs. Wii U vs. Vita in the race to 10m

What will hit 10m first?

XOne - Hail to the Chief!!! 255 32.48%
 
Wii U - Its-a me Mario!!! 289 36.82%
 
Vita - already sooo close!!! 173 22.04%
 
I like chicken, I like li... 66 8.41%
 
Total:783

Wii U first, assuming it keeps outselling Vita more than twice over (very likely at this point), and then a toss-up between XBone and Vita.

All three consoles will hopefully outsell the Dreamcast, though.



 
I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network



put this in OP please! :)



At the current paces, Wii U will definitly get to 10m first. Xbox 1 and Vita will be a close call.



fluky-nintendy said:
XB1 >>> Vita > WiiU


No way, Vita is too dead.



Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
fluky-nintendy said:
XB1 >>> Vita > WiiU


No way, Vita is too dead.

It also gets good numbers from Japan in Christmas time. I can easily see it above 10M before the year ends.



...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network
fluky-nintendy said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
fluky-nintendy said:
XB1 >>> Vita > WiiU


No way, Vita is too dead.

It also gets good numbers from Japan in Christmas time. I can easily see it above 10M before the year ends.


Japan is still too small of a country to make that big of a difference. 



Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Wii u 1st(smash bros+mario kart retoactive boost+great bundles (and some other games)...i could also see xbone do it first if sell 4m nov-dec,but its unlikely,so 2nd.
psvita 3rd but it can be second,even though its closer....selling 1,8k na and 2.5k eu and falling week by week in japan ,reaching 11k,4k increase with danganronpa and other new games in Japan is bad omen!



The_Sony_Girl1 said:
fluky-nintendy said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
fluky-nintendy said:
XB1 >>> Vita > WiiU


No way, Vita is too dead.

It also gets good numbers from Japan in Christmas time. I can easily see it above 10M before the year ends.


Japan is still too small of a country to make that big of a difference. 

Actually it isn't! The Vita could very well see 10 mil before Xbox One does. I personally voted for the Vita for hitting it first though. :)



PSN ID- Rafie27

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Wii U should due to being closer to 10 mill mark and having some good games for the rest of the year.
But Xbone might somehow pull ahead.

One thing for certain though, Vita wont get their first.



Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

 

Hmmm i wanna say XB1 but Vita is already at the 8 mark and if PS4 keeps selling then the demand for vita might go up but when GTA5 comes out, black friday or holiday shopping comes around XB1's will be flying of shelves as for Wii U im not sure i think people are more willing to buy a Wii U secondhand Mariokart 8, Zelda and Smash Bros may sell consoles but not as quick as Pokemon does for 3DS