* Bionic Commando - Umm we've all been waiting for this game for awile now
* Dark Void - If you don't know check out this video
* Devil May Cry 4 - Good game, great selling - Yep
* Lost Planet - Overated, sorry but it is.
* Resident Evil 5 - I want to be excited but I have nothing against Haitians. Seriously this game seems so racist to me. - You are excited and disapointed its not coming to the Wii
* Monster Hunter 3 - One of Capcoms key JPN franchises. - Not so good outside of JPN
* Ōkami - Remake of a great game most haven't played. - Remake
* Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles - Wii getting the PS2 treatment
* Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - Remake of a great game, better than the original. - Remake
* Resident Evil Zero - Argh. - Not going to leave JPN, thank god
* Sengoku Basara 2 - Devil Kings - Never played it. - Probably not going to leave JPN
* Sengoku Basara X- Devil Kings - Never played it. - Probably not going to leave JPN
* We Love Golf! - Promising, Wii + Love in the title + Capcom character = Everybody's golf killer? - Golf, geez
* Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - One of my favorite games ever. - Great game
* Bionic Commando - Don't forget about the NES HD remake.
* Dark Void - See above video
* Dead Rising - Fun. But the save point really suck
* Devil May Cry 4
* Lost Planet
* Resident Evil 5
If only Nintendo had put a little more power in the Wii, then this would not even be a discussion.
No, I think the game is racist, I am sure if you went back far enough you could find some posts when I still owned my PS3 saying this... nevermind I found it myself...
I still don't understand why they couldn't make an African hero? I mean, wouldn't that make more sense any way and complicate the story in a good way (like the original RE). The character was fighting people from their own town and own country. There is that moral dilemma, "these are people I knew."
I liked RE4, and it was the story best in the way it was told, but it wasn't the most compelling. The hero had no regrets about having to kill back woods Spaniards.
More reasons why this game is going to suck,
1. Stereotype: "White aid worker, trying to help the poor Africans" - Reality: "Africans have given up on trying to get real aid from the west, the AU is leading the way for African nations helping one another."
2. Capcom executive: "Hey, Um, the RE creator quit..."
Capcom executive 2: "Well, lets copy RE4, put it in another country"
3. The big deal is light... LIGHT. What ever happened to good level design, believability, progressing the actual gameplay. Light is a cool addition, but the big feature. Come on.
(edit: this was before we knew where it took place...)