Quantcast
Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

3196-5457-3748



I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!


Around the Network

Great games Possum, today goes to you winning alot more than me! Till next time!



Hey Riot good games. Your lucina is almost untouchable you are excellent with spacing. Wish i could have tried my ness against u but my circle pad prevents me from using him because i can't control his recovery.



  3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

tbone51 said:
Great games Possum, today goes to you winning alot more than me! Till next time!


Yes, those were some great games. That Charizard Mario finsih was a nailbiter!



Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Riot Of The Blood said:
3196-5457-3748


Hey Riot! I added you, you up for some games?



Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
Hey Riot good games. Your lucina is almost untouchable you are excellent with spacing. Wish i could have tried my ness against u but my circle pad prevents me from using him because i can't control his recovery.


Yeah I can't wait till the Wii u version drops. I wanna play my Marth but can't on these controls. 



I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!


Possum5454 said:
tbone51 said:
Great games Possum, today goes to you winning alot more than me! Till next time!


Yes, those were some great games. That Charizard Mario finsih was a nailbiter!


lol, all i was trying to do was reverse yiu!!! GGs



Alright guys. I just had the craziest week/weekend but I'm ready to finally get back in the game. I still have 2 outstanding challenges. JWeinCom has responded to the challenge, but lolz2222222222222222222222222222222222222 (however many 2s it is) has not.



I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Possum5454 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
3196-5457-3748


Hey Riot! I added you, you up for some games?


I'm gonna add you when I get back home!



I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!


Riot Of The Blood said:
Possum5454 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
3196-5457-3748


Hey Riot! I added you, you up for some games?


I'm gonna add you when I get back home!


Alright! looking forward to some great battles just like in brawl!



Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong