Vita is getting poor support in the west and is a Japanese focused console while it doesn't matter how much support Xbox One gets. Which do you think will sell more at the end of the gen. Vita in the US(not west, so not Europe) or Xbox One in Japan. The reason I'm not including Europe is because it wouldn't be fair having two versus one.
Sigs are dumb. And so are you!
Is this even a question? Vita is 2m in the US, XBO won't even come close to that in Japan. Not even 360 managed and that received major Japanese exclusives in a far healthier market.
- How The Xbox One Launch Year debacle made Microsoft A Gamer Centric Company
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Lakna Rokee Shrine Guide ? Find The Stolen Heirloom, Defeat Blademaster
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Tahno O?ah Shrine Guide ? Completing The Secret of the Cedars, Retrieving the Spirit Orb
- Mass Effect Andromeda Uncovering the Past Guide ? Clearing the Blast Zone, AI?s Fate
- Battlefield 1: They Shall Not Pass DLC Review ? War is Bigger Than Ever Before
- Destiny 2 Officially Announced
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Jitan Sa?mi Shrine Guide ? How To Defeat The Dragon
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Kam Urog Shrine Guide ? Cursed Statue Shrine, Puzzle Solution
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gets One Last Making Of Video
“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank