Vita is getting poor support in the west and is a Japanese focused console while it doesn't matter how much support Xbox One gets. Which do you think will sell more at the end of the gen. Vita in the US(not west, so not Europe) or Xbox One in Japan. The reason I'm not including Europe is because it wouldn't be fair having two versus one.
Sigs are dumb. And so are you!
Is this even a question? Vita is 2m in the US, XBO won't even come close to that in Japan. Not even 360 managed and that received major Japanese exclusives in a far healthier market.
- Super Circuit Maker Mod 1.10.2
- Raiders Mod 1.10.2 (New AI Mobs Like Players)
- Spin To Win Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (LoL Combat Skill)
- Prey Demo Guide: Here?s How To Find Codes And Secrets
- PS4 Exclusive Gran Turismo Sport Receives Beautiful Footage of Nürburgring, Compared to Assetto Corsa
- Little Nightmares Walkthrough With Ending
- What Remains of Edith Finch Walkthrough With Ending
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier: Episode 3- Above The Law and The Walking Dead: A New Frontier: Episode 4- Thicker Than Water Walkthroughs With Ending
- Candy Mod 1.11.2 (Villager Children Follow You)
“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank
The most important life decision this month is upon us.
Vote now and be part of the solution, not the problem.