hard to say Israel is defending itself when its killing large sections of the population.
1) More people die of flu each year than the total amount of palestinians killed by Israel.
2) If Israel wanted all the Palestinians dead then they'd have been dead a long time ago.
3.1) Western countries are allowing millions of refugees from Islamic countries into their borders. This includes substantial wellfare privileges. Taking England as an example, the entire country's economy and social structure is unravelling (in part) due to this.
3.2) Israel is (completely) surrounded by Islamic countries, yet these countries are not affording the Palestinians the same help that non-Islamic countries are. Clearly the Islamic states are operating at a lower level of humanitarianism than they could be.
4) There have been wars and disputes over land since the dawn of time. Why should the only small slither of land that is Jewish be given to people who have; the largest number of non-secular countries in the world, clear violation of human rights as part of their religion and the fastest growing religion in the world? If anything, the laws of nature allow a people to defend their own bloodline and land. Israelis are superior in every economical, social and intellectual aspect to every other social/genetic group on the planet. You may scoff at this, but a little research will astound anyone who is ignorant of this matter.
5) Persecution of Jews is a hallmark of humanity's history. At times it may have been warranted (to some extent), but clearly the other human population groups still harbour this disposition. Is it because of an inferiority complex? Are people ashamed that Jews are so much better at almost everything than their own genetic groups? Why not just take the position that Israel can keep that small piece of land that they've turned into an economic, technological and agricultural marvel in a few short decades?
6) Where is all this sympathy toward Muslims coming from? I don't understand. Muslims butchered India (oh the stories I could tell). They nearly conquered Europe a few centuries ago. Northern Africa is completely Islamic. It is a fundamental part of Islamic doctrine that the world should unite under Islam - by any means, including force, necessary. I've read the Koran and I am well aware of how many powerful Muslims are regularly preaching the doctrine that echoes the same ethos as this famous quote:
"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades. "
Perhaps you should ask yourself if you would like to live in an Islamic world. If you do, then ok - move along. If you don't, then perhaps you'll sympathize more with Israel.
If anything, the advanced society and culture exhibited by the Israelis should incite more admiration than the history of Islam in this world. This is a religious war - deal with it.
And people should really start noticing what's happening in the US. Unbelievable how ignorant you people are about Obama.
Maybe when Britain falls then people will take things seriously. At least some people are:
Worst thing of all is that one cannot speak along these lines without being labled a racist and Islamophobe. Very ironic that the very culture who gave birth to liberty, free-speach and multiculturalism is being strangled by its own ideals due to (in the words of Winston Churchill) savages taking advantage of this weakness.