Quantcast
Locked: Nintendo posts release schedule thru 2015 on facebook

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo posts release schedule thru 2015 on facebook

curl-6 said:
Zekkyou said:
11 titles for September, October, November and December... There must be some others?

There are: Watch Dogs, Bayonetta 1, 90s Arcade Racer, Art of Balance, Trine: Enchanted Edition...

I was asking more in regards to just full retail titles. Digital titles are nice and all, but if i based the quality of a release schedule on those i'd be worshiping the PS4 as the console manifestation of god :p

Jut had a look on wiki and it turns out S&S2 and AFA are both digital, so take those out and add in the retail titles you listed and it has 12 (3 of which are late ports).

Are there any others?

The WiiU definitely has the best exclusive line up for the rest of the year, but i hadn't realize how poor its line up was overall... I've been criticizing the PS4 and X1's holiday lineups for a while (though they're decent for year 1), and i think they have somewhere between 20 and 30 :/ It's depressing to see the WiiU's like this in its 2nd year...



Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
DerNebel said:

And where did you pull that magical piece of information from? It's not even on the list of games for 2015.

A couple months ago Intelligent Systems says it's right on schedule. Which is probbaly 2015....... Your the only one here pulling magical flase information

Right on schedule is "probably 2015"...is that so....quite the assumption you're making here. I'm not giving out any information, I'm saying that we've seen literally nothing about the game since it's reveal and that I wouldn't be surprised if it was canned at some point. Nothing false about that.



DerNebel said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
DerNebel said:

And where did you pull that magical piece of information from? It's not even on the list of games for 2015.

A couple months ago Intelligent Systems says it's right on schedule. Which is probbaly 2015....... Your the only one here pulling magical flase information

Right on schedule is "probably 2015"...is that so....quite the assumption you're making here. I'm not giving out any information, I'm saying that we've seen literally nothing about the game since it's reveal and that I wouldn't be surprised if it was canned at some point. Nothing false about that.

There is false about that. It won't get canned. How can it be if it's doing progress as planned. Your funny



Zekkyou said:
11 titles for September, October, November and December... There must be some others? I'm aware the WiiU's release schedule has been pretty poor, but that's downright awful.

I expect Nintendo fans will be happy enough with the line up (Smash etc), but anyone not interested in them is going to have little to no incentive to buy a WiiU :/


Maybe it's because I dont game much, but 11 titles sounds like a lot for someone who doesnt have a tiny attention span.



 

DerNebel said:

SMT x FE is way worse, was revealed at the same time as X and there has been absolutely no information on that title whatsoever since then. Wouldn't even surprise me if the game got canned at some point.

Actually, we know that SMT X FE is a role-playing game!



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Smear-Gel said:
Zekkyou said:
11 titles for September, October, November and December... There must be some others? I'm aware the WiiU's release schedule has been pretty poor, but that's downright awful.

I expect Nintendo fans will be happy enough with the line up (Smash etc), but anyone not interested in them is going to have little to no incentive to buy a WiiU :/


Maybe it's because I dont game much, but 11 titles sounds like a lot for someone who doesnt have a tiny attention span.


11 titles are indeed a lot, but only if you are interested in of all them



Zekkyou said:
curl-6 said:
Zekkyou said:
11 titles for September, October, November and December... There must be some others?

There are: Watch Dogs, Bayonetta 1, 90s Arcade Racer, Art of Balance, Trine: Enchanted Edition...

I was asking more in regards to just full retail titles. Digital titles are nice and all, but if i based the quality of a release schedule on those i'd be worshiping the PS4 as the console manifestation of god :p

Jut had a look on wiki and it turns out S&S2 and AFA are both digital, so take those out and add in the retail titles you listed and it has 12 (3 of which are late ports).

Are there any others?

The WiiU definitely has the best exclusive line up for the rest of the year, but i hadn't realize how poor its line up was overall... I've been criticizing the PS4 and X1's holiday lineups for a while (though they're decent for year 1), and i think they have somewhere between 20 and 30 :/ It's depressing to see the WiiU's like this in its 2nd year...

That's what matters most, to me. In general, the mass market third party multiplats like Assassin's Creed don't do much for me.



WhiteEaglePL said:
DerNebel said:

Right on schedule is "probably 2015"...is that so....quite the assumption you're making here. I'm not giving out any information, I'm saying that we've seen literally nothing about the game since it's reveal and that I wouldn't be surprised if it was canned at some point. Nothing false about that.

There is false about that. It won't get canned. How can it be if it's doing progress as planned. Your funny

Comments like those from publishers/developers are pretty meaningless, when a game is announced and we then see nothing of it for over 1 1/2 years then I'm free to assume that not everything is going as planned or/and that the game was announced way too early.



Sooo... Nintendo wins 2015 E3?



bananaking21 said:
boy did they announce xenoblade way to early. and why on earth cant they give release dates for their holiday titles?


Delays.



Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile