Quantcast
let's talk about those jennifer lawrence nude pics.

Forums - NSFW Discussion - let's talk about those jennifer lawrence nude pics.

NiKKoM said:
Soundwave said:

Eh. Her body's nice, but nothing mind-blowing. I think Blake Lively (who's phone got hacked last year) has a nicer bod. 


Like we all have a gf/wife with a body like that... If you have a gf/wife for years you would also lower your standard..

Don't get me wrong she's a nice looking girl who also seems to have a pretty kick ass personality, but any decent nightclub on a Saturday night or a decent sized college campus will have a several girls who have just as nice if not better of a bod than that. 

You just gotta roll in the right social circles or approach them. 



Around the Network

Can I google it?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Describe what she is doing in the pic so I know if I just saw real ones. No links unless its in my pm.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Describe what she is doing in the pic so I know if I just saw real ones. No links unless its in my pm.


Wearing a purple Bra and posing on a couch



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Damn! The one I saw had some nice tits and was next to one at a gas station.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

I saw one where she looked like a crack whore with a wine glass. meh...Then the nice one on couch. Nice!

reddit is the new google for starting today. I have been going there more and more. My first time actually paying atrention t the site was last month. Had an account, with random posts for years.

Also saw victoria justice. Looks real. She has no career though, so it is bad for her...



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
I saw one where she looked like a crack whore with a wine glass. meh...Then the nice one on couch. Nice!

reddit is the new google for starting today. I have been going there more and more. My first time actually paying atrention t the site was last month. Had an account, with random posts for years.

Also saw victoria justice. Looks real. She has no career though, so it is bad for her...

Leaks always do good for a career... has it ever happend that someone's career ended...

and the original leaker (not the hacker) who paid money for this says that the good stuff is still coming from Jeniffer Lawerence.. including vids..



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Soundwave said:

Eh. Her body's nice, but nothing mind-blowing. I think Blake Lively (who's phone got hacked last year) has a nicer bod. 


Like we all have a gf/wife with a body like that... If you have a gf/wife for years you would also lower your standard..

What? Her body is average for a fit young woman. You should have mentioned her face instead, for since she's famous, emotionally it is often more important than her measures when someone is gauging how attracted they feel to her. 

It's the same thing if someone offered you a nude pic of either a very hot woman, or that nice girl next door you have known for years. Most men would pick the second, for familiarity leads to more attraction.



 

 

 

 

 

Wasn't she naked in that movie that starred the voice of the chipmunk in GotG?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

loved it, freaking celebs gone wild



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions