Quantcast
Do you have interest in/like ANY nintendo game?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have interest in/like ANY nintendo game?

bigtakilla said:
ninjaman003 said:

dis guy tho

He could at least be interesting.... Sad really.

Whats sad is someone your age acting the way you are when I'm guessing your current situation in life clearly shows you ain't got your shit together. Amirite? Sure am bro. 



Around the Network
ps4tw said:

So I've said nothing meaningful and yet you agree with my comment that the technical power of the WiiU is an important factor in sales. For fucks sake kid...make your mind up. 

My preferences have literally nothing to do with this conversation. Not once have I mentioned them, nor will I, so let it go and stop being OCD over a meaningless tangent. 

If you are good in IT, the proof is in your portfolio. 

So you came here just to say that the PS4 was technically superior to the Wii U. ...okay. I'm just going to assume you don't have any opinions or preferences at all. I said nothing about being good at IT. I just get around the internet a lot. I know stuff about this industry. Video games... not IT.

Technical superiority is a factor in sales, but believe it or not preference comes into play too. This is why the Wii U is outselling the Xbox One. 



Mensrea said:
ps4tw said:

It seems that in the few months I haven't been here IQ's have sharply dropped. 

Once again you somehow have made a leap of logic from a statement I made about the market to my personal taste. Why did you do that?

If the Wii U is a must have, er, why the hell are the sales so low??

The issue with Nintendo games is....Nintendo. If you want a mature, engaing game, they will not offer it. If you want quick arcade fun or a quirky adventure, then they will provide that. Thing is, the amout of gamers wanting the latter is decreasing and already a small market. 

Okay where the hell do I start...Neogaf being filled with Nintendo fans means absolutely nothing. All it means is Nintendo fans use Neogaf. There is literally nothing of use to be intrepreted by your observation. Basic logical thinking this. You can keep saying they make good games, but if I enjoy FPS' Im shit out of luck with them. Same if I like mature games like GTA. Actually the GC proves there were 20 million people over a decade ago willing to pay for the experience offered by Nintendo, and that was a very different situation as the N64 had provided FPS' (Perfect Dark, Quake, Golden Eye etc) and mature games (Conkers Bad Fur Day). We are looking now at a Nintendo system devoid of Rare and most 3rd party support. 

Keep ranting, but your argument really is nothing more than an emotional outburst rather than something which has had any thought put into it. 

You keep talking about "mature" games like there is something magical about blood, language, etc. Hey man, I own a PS4, I love playing all sorts of games, but your definition of "mature" is something that the 12 year old who's dad is letting him play Halo throws around. 

I feel like you've never played a Nintendo game. Games are supposed to be fun. Nintendo makes really fun games. There are games on other consoles that cannot  be found on Nintendo platforms, but on the flipside, I can't find anything like Nintendo's games on PS4 or Xbone. 

Onto the rest of your argument. You say that your not going to find FPS or "mature" (you keep using that word, I do not think you know what it means) games on Nintendo platforms. That's totally true, FPS is a big hole in Nintendo's library. On the flip side, I'm not going to find a good Kart Racer on a Sony platform, or Smash type game on an Microsoft platform, or really any platformer as good as 3D World or Tropical Freeze on any platform. So in the end, it comes down to personal taste.

Really, you seem kind of angry about something, so you come into this thread and make a lot of noise. Nintendo has a lot of fans, a lot of gamers like Nintendo. The 3DS continues to sell well, and the Wii U is picking up. You yourself don't like Nintendo games, big deal, no one really cares, you can stop your tantrum. 

Also, I've seen you making a lot of noise about graphics in this thread. Just want to point out that Nintendo makes some truly pretty games. 

Oh wow look at you making shit up. Where did I say mature meant blood and language? I didn't. Stop arguing things that haven't been said because that is the behaviour of a 12 year old. 

I've played most major Nintendo games from the SNES platform onwards. Nintendo games are boring as shit imo. Mario Kart is just hang back with a blue shell and then in the last 1/4 of the last lap, let rip. Smash Bros is just a button mash. And the platformers are tedious crap that is put to shame by the likes of Limbo and Braid. 

Yes it is down to personal opinion as to what genres are good, but Nintendo is picking niche genres - the person that likes Kart racers tends to also like platformers meaning marketshare of gamers is going to be very small. 

Nintendo doesn't have "lots of fans" for the living room console. Sales have always shown this, with the Wii being the exception as it was selling the controller rather than Nintendo. How am I having a tantrum? I'm stating why the Wii U isn't doing well - is this a fact you've forgotten? 

Oh dear. If you think those games are pretty join the rest of us in 2014 and leave 2007 behind:



ninjaman003 said:
ps4tw said:

So I've said nothing meaningful and yet you agree with my comment that the technical power of the WiiU is an important factor in sales. For fucks sake kid...make your mind up. 

My preferences have literally nothing to do with this conversation. Not once have I mentioned them, nor will I, so let it go and stop being OCD over a meaningless tangent. 

If you are good in IT, the proof is in your portfolio. 

So you came here just to say that the PS4 was technically superior to the Wii U. ...okay. I'm just going to assume you don't have any opinions or preferences at all. I said nothing about being good at IT. I just get around the internet a lot. I know stuff about this industry. Video games... not IT.

Technical superiority is a factor in sales, but believe it or not preference comes into play too. This is why the Wii U is outselling the Xbox One. 


What the hell is wrong with you? I'm here to say that the WiiU's lack of power is a consideration for potential customers. Stop going Simple Jack on me and turning it into something else. Clearly you know nothing about the industry if you don't even understand how games technically function. 

Where did I say preference doesn't come into play?! 



PigPen said:
Yea, I like Nintendo games. I always end up with more games from Nintendo then any other publisher. In my opinion, their games are better then 80 percent of third parties (I'm being a little generous). And they are better then sony's.

there bolded "in my opinion "so there's no mistake



Around the Network
ps4tw said:
ninjaman003 said:
ps4tw said:

So I've said nothing meaningful and yet you agree with my comment that the technical power of the WiiU is an important factor in sales. For fucks sake kid...make your mind up. 

My preferences have literally nothing to do with this conversation. Not once have I mentioned them, nor will I, so let it go and stop being OCD over a meaningless tangent. 

If you are good in IT, the proof is in your portfolio. 

So you came here just to say that the PS4 was technically superior to the Wii U. ...okay. I'm just going to assume you don't have any opinions or preferences at all. I said nothing about being good at IT. I just get around the internet a lot. I know stuff about this industry. Video games... not IT.

Technical superiority is a factor in sales, but believe it or not preference comes into play too. This is why the Wii U is outselling the Xbox One. 


What the hell is wrong with you? I'm here to say that the WiiU's lack of power is a consideration for potential customers. Stop going Simple Jack on me and turning it into something else. Clearly you know nothing about the industry if you don't even understand how games technically function. 

Where did I say preference doesn't come into play?! 

Now where did I say anything about how games technically function?



ps4tw said:
Mensrea said:
ps4tw said:

It seems that in the few months I haven't been here IQ's have sharply dropped. 

Once again you somehow have made a leap of logic from a statement I made about the market to my personal taste. Why did you do that?

If the Wii U is a must have, er, why the hell are the sales so low??

The issue with Nintendo games is....Nintendo. If you want a mature, engaing game, they will not offer it. If you want quick arcade fun or a quirky adventure, then they will provide that. Thing is, the amout of gamers wanting the latter is decreasing and already a small market. 

Okay where the hell do I start...Neogaf being filled with Nintendo fans means absolutely nothing. All it means is Nintendo fans use Neogaf. There is literally nothing of use to be intrepreted by your observation. Basic logical thinking this. You can keep saying they make good games, but if I enjoy FPS' Im shit out of luck with them. Same if I like mature games like GTA. Actually the GC proves there were 20 million people over a decade ago willing to pay for the experience offered by Nintendo, and that was a very different situation as the N64 had provided FPS' (Perfect Dark, Quake, Golden Eye etc) and mature games (Conkers Bad Fur Day). We are looking now at a Nintendo system devoid of Rare and most 3rd party support. 

Keep ranting, but your argument really is nothing more than an emotional outburst rather than something which has had any thought put into it. 

You keep talking about "mature" games like there is something magical about blood, language, etc. Hey man, I own a PS4, I love playing all sorts of games, but your definition of "mature" is something that the 12 year old who's dad is letting him play Halo throws around. 

I feel like you've never played a Nintendo game. Games are supposed to be fun. Nintendo makes really fun games. There are games on other consoles that cannot  be found on Nintendo platforms, but on the flipside, I can't find anything like Nintendo's games on PS4 or Xbone. 

Onto the rest of your argument. You say that your not going to find FPS or "mature" (you keep using that word, I do not think you know what it means) games on Nintendo platforms. That's totally true, FPS is a big hole in Nintendo's library. On the flip side, I'm not going to find a good Kart Racer on a Sony platform, or Smash type game on an Microsoft platform, or really any platformer as good as 3D World or Tropical Freeze on any platform. So in the end, it comes down to personal taste.

Really, you seem kind of angry about something, so you come into this thread and make a lot of noise. Nintendo has a lot of fans, a lot of gamers like Nintendo. The 3DS continues to sell well, and the Wii U is picking up. You yourself don't like Nintendo games, big deal, no one really cares, you can stop your tantrum. 

Also, I've seen you making a lot of noise about graphics in this thread. Just want to point out that Nintendo makes some truly pretty games. 

Oh wow look at you making shit up. Where did I say mature meant blood and language? I didn't. Stop arguing things that haven't been said because that is the behaviour of a 12 year old. 

I've played most major Nintendo games from the SNES platform onwards. Nintendo games are boring as shit imo. Mario Kart is just hang back with a blue shell and then in the last 1/4 of the last lap, let rip. Smash Bros is just a button mash. And the platformers are tedious crap that is put to shame by the likes of Limbo and Braid. 

Yes it is down to personal opinion as to what genres are good, but Nintendo is picking niche genres - the person that likes Kart racers tends to also like platformers meaning marketshare of gamers is going to be very small. 

Nintendo doesn't have "lots of fans" for the living room console. Sales have always shown this, with the Wii being the exception as it was selling the controller rather than Nintendo. How am I having a tantrum? I'm stating why the Wii U isn't doing well - is this a fact you've forgotten? 

Oh dear. If you think those games are pretty join the rest of us in 2014 and leave 2007 behind:

I'm done. I'm so done. I'm done done done done done. 




Mensrea said:

I'm done. I'm so done. I'm done done done done done. 

Told you



mjk45 said:
PigPen said:
Yea, I like Nintendo games. I always end up with more games from Nintendo then any other publisher. In my opinion, their games are better then 80 percent of third parties (I'm being a little generous). And they are better then sony's.

there bolded "in my opinion "so there's no mistake


Everyone in this thread can read.  Was that really necessary.



PigPen said:
mjk45 said:
PigPen said:
Yea, I like Nintendo games. I always end up with more games from Nintendo then any other publisher. In my opinion, their games are better then 80 percent of third parties (I'm being a little generous). And they are better then sony's.

there bolded "in my opinion "so there's no mistake


Everyone in this thread can read.  Was that really necessary.

Read? yes. As for the cognitive function part... that depends.