Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Mega Evolution Pokémon, slowbro & audino

 

So what do you think?



Around the Network
Isn't the final evolution suppose to have the mega form?

 
Mystro-Sama said:
Isn't the final evolution suppose to have the mega form?


I Couldn't think of slowking and the other at the time, but I fixed the title now.







I don't think that way, I just type that way.

My first bet.

I'm Not a Square Enix Whore.

Yeeeaaah, no.

PSN ID: CaptainKurtz. Games regularly played: PSABR, Tekken TT2, SSX.

Faith is for the weak. 

Around the Network
I personally don't like them. Slowbro in particular.

Audino's is great. I'm not too big of a fan of Slowbro's, but it is adorable.

 

Yeah, I like audino's, but I'm not that into slowbro, but there are always 2 different mega evolutions of each Pokémon.

Safe to say this would be slowbro Y, LOL. WHY, OH WHY.

 

EDIT:

Audino is clearly the X mega evolution.

I wonder if there's a 3rd mega evolution that will be revealed in Pokémon Z in Q4 2K15.



Kaizar said:

Yeah, I like audino's, but I'm not that into slowbro, but there are always 2 different mega evolutions of each Pokémon.

Safe to say this would be slowbro Y, LOL. WHY, OH WHY.

 

EDIT:

Audino is clearly the X mega evolution.

I wonder if there's a 3rd mega evolution that will be revealed in Pokémon Z in Q4 2K15.

There isn't though is there? Only a few Pokemon have 2 different mega evolutions, most just have 1, right?

The Slowbro one looks pretty funny



VGC Gamerscore league                                                          Bet with Miguel_Zorro Bet with Jizz_Beard_thePirate

 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Kaizar said:

Yeah, I like audino's, but I'm not that into slowbro, but there are always 2 different mega evolutions of each Pokémon.

Safe to say this would be slowbro Y, LOL. WHY, OH WHY.

 

EDIT:

Audino is clearly the X mega evolution.

I wonder if there's a 3rd mega evolution that will be revealed in Pokémon Z in Q4 2K15.

There isn't though is there? Only a few Pokemon have 2 different mega evolutions, most just have 1, right?

The Slowbro one looks pretty funny


I'm not certain. But there is Slowking, which should result in a good X. So slowpoke should at least have 2, since he has 2 evolutions to then mega evolve from.