Forums - Music Discussion - Some Music from Sharu, Russia )))

Hi Guys! 

You're all already know me, I'm Russian, live in Saint Petersburg. Obviously, some of my hobbies are gaming and game sales. I'm a Nintendo supporter (which is very unusual for Russia!).

But I have another hobbie too. I'm an amateur songwriter/singer/musician. 
If you interested I can get you links to my live videos. And if somebody can help me with the embedding, I could link you to my tracks on soundcloud/reverbmusic/facebook accounts. 

So??? If I'll see that some people are interested to know me from this side - I'll get you russian independent garage made music. )



Around the Network
Is Xbox popular over here?

Goatseye said:
Is Xbox popular over here?

Wrong thread, here please! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179695&page=1#



Me and my band 'Phoenix' from Murmansk city (I lived there before SPb) on a bike festival Arctic Riders 2010.


That's you and your band? You guys are really quite good

VGC Gamerscore league                                                          Bet with Miguel_Zorro  World cup bet  Bet with Slade6alpha

 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
That's you and your band? You guys are really quite good

Yeah, I'm singing and playing bass on that video. Song itself is mine also, called 'Wolves'



Sharu said:
Ka-pi96 said:
That's you and your band? You guys are really quite good

Yeah, I'm singing and playing bass on that video. Song itself is mine also, called 'Wolves'


I like it

Is any of your music on itunes or available on CD?



VGC Gamerscore league                                                          Bet with Miguel_Zorro  World cup bet  Bet with Slade6alpha

 

Ka-pi96 said:
Sharu said:
Ka-pi96 said:
That's you and your band? You guys are really quite good

Yeah, I'm singing and playing bass on that video. Song itself is mine also, called 'Wolves'


I like it

Is any of your music on itunes or available on CD?

I can get you some torrent links ))) In Russia we distribute our misic this way )))
Wanna some more videos?



Sharu said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Sharu said:

Yeah, I'm singing and playing bass on that video. Song itself is mine also, called 'Wolves'


I like it

Is any of your music on itunes or available on CD?

I can get you some torrent links ))) In Russia we distribute our misic this way )))
Wanna some more videos?

Yeah sure, thanks



VGC Gamerscore league                                                          Bet with Miguel_Zorro  World cup bet  Bet with Slade6alpha

 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Sharu said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Sharu said:

Yeah, I'm singing and playing bass on that video. Song itself is mine also, called 'Wolves'


I like it

Is any of your music on itunes or available on CD?

I can get you some torrent links ))) In Russia we distribute our misic this way )))
Wanna some more videos?

Yeah sure, thanks

This is me singing with a guitar. Song is called House M.D. blues (I'm the author). 
Chorus is (roughly translated):

Tell me, Dr House, why do I live
Tell me, Dr House, when will I Die?
Pour me a glass of a pure medicine alcohol 
- You are not alone here today.
I'll pick up the glass - 
And you'll take your vicodin.



Full song version is here:
https://soundcloud.com/sharu79/live-version-house-m-d-blues