Quantcast
The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%
 
That AFC team. 29 25.89%
 
That NFC team. 5 4.46%
 
Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%
 
See Results. 9 8.04%
 
Total:109
Miguel_Zorro said:

 

Being a Buffalo fan will be my downfall.

"Will" be, he says.

CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 1 MIA-DET 1 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 2 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 1
DEN-OAK 1 STL-ARI 2 NYG-SEA 2 CHI-GB 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI CAR by 1


Around the Network

CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 2 MIA-DET 2 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 2 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 1
DEN-OAK 1 STL-ARI 2 NYG-SEA 2 CHI-GB 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI PHI by 3

Yikes!  I'm picking Atlanta on the road...

It sounds like Lance Briggs is retiring at the end of this season.  I thought that happened about three years ago.



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

dukerx2 said:
I called before the season and I'm sticking to it, the Cardinals will win the NFC west and make it to the conference championship.


and will lose to the cowboys or packers.



CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 2 MIA-DET 2 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 2 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 1
DEN-OAK 1 STL-ARI 2 NYG-SEA 2 CHI-GB 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI CAR by 3

Going to take a chance on both the Buffalo and Carolina games and hope that it pays off.



PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

RolStoppable said:
CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 1 MIA-DET 1 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 2 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 1
DEN-OAK 1 STL-ARI 2 NYG-SEA 2 CHI-GB 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI PHI by 14


I have lost faith in my G-men, sorry grandpa



Around the Network

Kinda sucks that the remaining Thursday Night game are on NFL Network even if I had cable or satellite its likely I wouldn't have that channel. Hope CBS coughs up some more money so that all the games will be on CBS next year. I only watch two things on CBS on a regular basis The Amazing Race and NFL games.



Chris Hu said:
Kinda sucks that the remaining Thursday Night game are on NFL Network even if I had cable or satellite its likely I wouldn't have that channel. Hope CBS coughs up some more money so that all the games will be on CBS next year. I only watch two things on CBS on a regular basis The Amazing Race and NFL games.


How are you not watching the best show on not only CBS, but all of TV: Survivor!?!?!?



           Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:
Chris Hu said:
Kinda sucks that the remaining Thursday Night game are on NFL Network even if I had cable or satellite its likely I wouldn't have that channel. Hope CBS coughs up some more money so that all the games will be on CBS next year. I only watch two things on CBS on a regular basis The Amazing Race and NFL games.


How are you not watching the best show on not only CBS, but all of TV: Survivor!?!?!?

You unironically voted for Matt Schaub in the earlier poll, didn't you?



CLE-CIN  2 KC-BUF  2 MIA-DET  2 DAL-JAC  1
SF-NO  2 TEN-BAL  2 PIT-NYJ  1 ATL-TB  2
DEN-OAK  1 STL-ARI  2 NYG-SEA  2 CHI-GB  2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI 2 by 4


 

 

 


CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 2 MIA-DET 1 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 2 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 1
DEN-OAK 1 STL-ARI 2 NYG-SEA 2 CHI-GB 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI PHI by 7





Former something....