Forums - Sony Discussion - 42 direct screenshots from The Last of Us Remastered - Spoilers!

I just saw these at neogaf.

 

http://abload.de/img/gvl4kkwpklf.jpg
http://abload.de/img/kqaqa9t6j8a.jpg
http://abload.de/img/oyuftw80kjr.jpg
http://abload.de/img/60sobds3k2l.jpg
http://abload.de/img/09as7r1zkbi.jpg
http://abload.de/img/xdsnaqljkt2.jpg
http://abload.de/img/2pgbflhlj72.jpg
http://abload.de/img/fzjafdkljyr.jpg
http://abload.de/img/4iit4o4ijxo.jpg
http://abload.de/img/4bscywoojj0.jpg
http://abload.de/img/zv9rjey1jbc.jpg
http://abload.de/img/hkytqehckzw.jpg
http://abload.de/img/f3euboadj63.jpg
http://abload.de/img/5d4k68oik6c.jpg
http://abload.de/img/90fxhesajsc.jpg
http://abload.de/img/tgax8oqkkbf.jpg
http://abload.de/img/bl0aevickxx.jpg
http://abload.de/img/kpwuj8y5k9l.jpg
http://abload.de/img/yy8rorgojhc.jpg
http://abload.de/img/fcre8cpljtg.jpg
http://abload.de/img/v6t6b1vhk2j.jpg
http://abload.de/img/uchkfap6jt3.jpg
http://abload.de/img/ovvcylavkzh.jpg
http://abload.de/img/2dsizsrhjpq.jpg
http://abload.de/img/zwmooktsjwz.jpg
http://abload.de/img/jfkgfhdyjt7.jpg
http://abload.de/img/ezdacco4j1e.jpg
http://abload.de/img/qq2jmfu4j0e.jpg
http://abload.de/img/62kpo819joq.jpg
http://abload.de/img/xrwl4xu2j3w.jpg
http://abload.de/img/90youn1zja7.jpg
http://abload.de/img/xaiurkpmkpt.jpg
http://abload.de/img/akv9fx9aj9n.jpg
http://abload.de/img/4cnovukdjy2.jpg
http://abload.de/img/gt2tnsk8jsu.jpg
http://abload.de/img/dgox40yck15.jpg
http://abload.de/img/zkhvpsknkv7.jpg
http://abload.de/img/trzgfv40j5j.jpg
http://abload.de/img/brockcfoj27.jpg
http://abload.de/img/t8zbzfmojpg.jpg
http://abload.de/img/6zukukznjn9.jpg
http://abload.de/img/cobbzlpej34.jpg

 

 

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858526



Bet with MohammadBadir & ohmylanta1003: Wii U lifetime wont be 18 million+. Winner gets two months of sig and avatar control.

Around the Network

Hm, they're suffering from compression artefacts... Pretty small jpegs.

That one was more impressive: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/29/1405516726-2.jpg



Looks like what i expected, good IQ. Unfortunately doesn't look like the people playing are going to be able to provide us with 60fps videos

Updated title to let people know some of these images contain spoilers.

I like this one, though -



there beautiful

Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

Official Splatoon Thread

XD

Around the Network
Looks like what I expected. PS3 game running at higher rez and higher framrate and higher rez textures everywhere and some added geometry. But its still easy to see that these are last gen assets.

Stil happy i skipped it on the PS3 though. My gamble on it coming to the PS4 paid off :).

Raziel123 said:
Looks like what i expected, good IQ. Unfortunately doesn't look like the people playing are going to be able to provide us with 60fps videos

Doesn't Youtube support 60fps since a few weeks? 

at topic:

looks better but not impressive. Like a game between two gens so probably exactly what you can expect from a remaster. It's pretty much like I remember it on PS3 but when I saw PS3 pics the last days I was pretty surprised that it was that blurry.

i just don't get why Naughty Dog praised this so much the last weeks/months. Some statements are pretty funny considering how it looks. Surely not "It will blow you away" or whatever one of the devs said a month or so ago. 



Intrinsic said:
Looks like what I expected. PS3 game running at higher rez and higher framrate and higher rez textures everywhere and some added geometry. But its still easy to see that these are last gen assets.

Stil happy i skipped it on the PS3 though. My gamble on it coming to the PS4 paid off :).

Nice, I did the same with GTA. Did still not play it because I was always waiting for the PC version lol. Hope it will get some nice mods as well. 



crissindahouse said:

Doesn't Youtube support 60fps since a few weeks? 

at topic:

looks better but not impressive. Like a game between two gens so probably exactly what you can expect from a remaster. It's pretty much like I remember it on PS3 but when I saw PS3 pics the last days I was pretty surprised that it was that blurry.

i just don't get why Naughty Dog praised this so much the last weeks/months. Some statements are pretty funny considering how it looks. Surely not "It will blow you away" or whatever one of the devs said a month or so ago. 


Doesn't support it properly yet, plus i think Ps4 only records at 30fps anyway

What ND "hyped" was the 1080p/60fps... and that's what they're delivering.



Around the Network
No screen tearing and better draw distance are the biggest upgrades on those shoots.

Of course, the most noticeable difference (60fps) cant be seen on screenshots :/