- Well it won't have the same marketing $$$ spent on it so long after the others
- People wanting it on the Wii U may have other systems like the PC will just go PC instead
- The hype for the game has diminished for Wii U gamers, many put off by this treatment
- The hype for the game will diminish further once it has been out so long on other systems "newness factor missing"
- Many who are not into sim racing would have bought it anyway to support a "real" effort" for the system, reduced now
- Poor sales compounded by these reasons will harm future development, which is a serious consiquence of all this, Wii U owners should be pissed
Really the big one is the lack of Marketing $$$, much like what will happen to Watchdogs as it's so much later, the game will just be released into relative silence compared to earlier versions