Quantcast
Locked: UPDATE Project Cars fanpage: “If People Want a Race Sim on Wii U They will Buy it, Even in One More Year”

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - UPDATE Project Cars fanpage: “If People Want a Race Sim on Wii U They will Buy it, Even in One More Year”

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Rab said:
cycycychris said:
Wow, who ever this guy on this Facebook acount sounds like a total dick. Here's his answer to someone complaining about the delay.

"Don't you think it's better waiting one more year - if it was necessary - to have a great game perfectly adapted to the capabilities of the WiiU instead of an unfinished game !?
Can't you, sometime, use your head before your heart, and just react like kids ?!
People die in the world, there is war, people have cancer, many because "we" don't respect our environment and YOU cry because this extraordinary game will possibly be postponed for six months on the WiiU?
AM I DREAMING ?!"


Tell me that's not real! 

I give up im not supproting a company whos being a jerk to potential buyers

gonna get driveclub instead; hope it flops


He doesn't work for the company, as mentioned before the facebook page is a fanpage.  



...

Around the Network
Torillian said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Rab said:
cycycychris said:
Wow, who ever this guy on this Facebook acount sounds like a total dick. Here's his answer to someone complaining about the delay.

"Don't you think it's better waiting one more year - if it was necessary - to have a great game perfectly adapted to the capabilities of the WiiU instead of an unfinished game !?
Can't you, sometime, use your head before your heart, and just react like kids ?!
People die in the world, there is war, people have cancer, many because "we" don't respect our environment and YOU cry because this extraordinary game will possibly be postponed for six months on the WiiU?
AM I DREAMING ?!"


Tell me that's not real! 

I give up im not supproting a company whos being a jerk to potential buyers

gonna get driveclub instead; hope it flops


He doesn't work for the company, as mentioned before the facebook page is a fanpage.  

ok i didnt see that so i change my opinion but imo its gonna die and get destryed in sales by driveclub and forza(also crew)



Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

People seem to be forgetting the delays Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, and DKC got...



Slightly Asshole Dev

@OP. The link to the facebook page seems to have been removed. Not a bad move I'd say, given how that would upset some pople.



Nintentacle said:
People seem to be forgetting the delays Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, and DKC got...


Yeah and Nintendo telling us "Youll wait for them because you dont have anything else to play anyway..Mwahahahahahahaa!!!"

 

That was a dick move by Nintendo...



Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Nintentacle said:
People seem to be forgetting the delays Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, and DKC got...


Yeah and Nintendo telling us "Youll wait for them because you dont have anything else to play anyway..Mwahahahahahahaa!!!"

 

That was a dick move by Nintendo...


I think I'm going to have to edit the OP.  Again, that wasn't a facebook page for the developers, that's a fan page.



...

Torillian said:
KLXVER said:
Nintentacle said:
People seem to be forgetting the delays Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, and DKC got...


Yeah and Nintendo telling us "Youll wait for them because you dont have anything else to play anyway..Mwahahahahahahaa!!!"

 

That was a dick move by Nintendo...


I think I'm going to have to edit the OP.  Again, that wasn't a facebook page for the developers, that's a fan page.


So? It was still a developer who said it...



KLXVER said:
Torillian said:
KLXVER said:
Nintentacle said:
People seem to be forgetting the delays Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, and DKC got...


Yeah and Nintendo telling us "Youll wait for them because you dont have anything else to play anyway..Mwahahahahahahaa!!!"

 

That was a dick move by Nintendo...


I think I'm going to have to edit the OP.  Again, that wasn't a facebook page for the developers, that's a fan page.


So? It was still a developer who said it...


Oh?  what's his name then?  Far as I can tell it being a fan page means that it's run by fans, not developers.  



...

Torillian said:


Oh?  what's his name then?  Far as I can tell it being a fan page means that it's run by fans, not developers.  


So developers are not allowed to comment in fan pages? Seems a bit backwards to me...



KLXVER said:
Torillian said:


Oh?  what's his name then?  Far as I can tell it being a fan page means that it's run by fans, not developers.  


So developers are not allowed to comment in fan pages? Seems a bit backwards to me...


The comment you are quoting was from the one who runs the fanpage.  I'm guessing it's a fan.  Did you see a post like that from one of the developers?



...