Quantcast
One Piece Unlimited World Red is AWESOME

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One Piece Unlimited World Red is AWESOME

daredevil.shark said:
VanceIX said:

One Piece- the only one of the Big 4 manga series that's still good

OT: Awesome! I'll give it a look!


What are the other three in your opinion? Naruto, bleach, fairy tail? I am just curious.

Yeah wondering the same. To me the big 4 is Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Toriko.



Around the Network
ktay95 said:

Yeah wondering the same. To me the big 4 is Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Toriko.


WTF is that? And WTF are you putting it above Bleach?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
ktay95 said:

Yeah wondering the same. To me the big 4 is Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Toriko.


WTF is that? And WTF are you putting it above Bleach?


Bleach is dead after Aizen ark.



daredevil.shark said:
VanceIX said:

One Piece- the only one of the Big 4 manga series that's still good

OT: Awesome! I'll give it a look!


What are the other three in your opinion? Naruto, bleach, fairy tail? I am just curious.

The Big 4 which are consistently top 4 in manga popularity (not my favorite 4) in modern times, i.e One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, and Fairy Tale.

Ka-pi96 said:
VanceIX said:

One Piece- the only one of the Big 4 manga series that's still good ;-

:o

How cruel!!!

I'm a cruel man.



                                                                                                               You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I want One Piece to be Zelda style with a big world to explore and dungeons.

I know nothing about this game but my guess is that it's not that kind of game.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
I want One Piece to be Zelda style with a big world to explore and dungeons.

I know nothing about this game but my guess is that it's not that kind of game.


Dont make me sad. I want to play that type of One Piece game. But it will never be true.



daredevil.shark said:
vivster said:
I want One Piece to be Zelda style with a big world to explore and dungeons.

I know nothing about this game but my guess is that it's not that kind of game.


Dont make me sad. I want to play that type of One Piece game. But it will never be true.

The question is why there isn't a game like that even though the Manga is exactly built like that.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This thread is what I needed. I am from Argentina and I MUST use pre-paid cards to buy things in the eShop, so I have to use the money very carefully. I have never seen One Piece even though I always wanted to (laziness), but this game is really appealing to me. I have only $55 dollars left and the game costs $49.99 + taxes, so it's $54, leaving me with only $1. Is it worth it? Or should I wait until I can buy another pre-paid card and have some money to spare for possible new digital exclusives?
If it's useful to know, I feel like this game will finally push me into the series.



vivster said:
I want One Piece to be Zelda style with a big world to explore and dungeons.

I know nothing about this game but my guess is that it's not that kind of game.


It's not Zelda level of course but it's closer than I expected. Exploring is encouraged and the levels are fairly open and dense with content. It's more structured like Monster Hunter with a hub town and open levels outside. 



Ka-pi96 said:
ktay95 said:

Yeah wondering the same. To me the big 4 is Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Toriko.


WTF is that? And WTF are you putting it above Bleach?

Lol it's not my personal 4. Was just a guess as J-Stars was first promoted with these 4 series. The only series of those I care for is Dragon Ball. I'm too lazy to get into a never ending manga or anime unless I catch it early on.