Forums - Gaming Discussion - VS MODE (Second Round): Action/ Adventure

What is your pick for best upcoming Action/Adventure game of 2014-2015?

Batman: Arkham Knight
Assassins Creed: Unity
Middle Earth:Shadow of Mordor
Zelda: Hyrule Warriors
Zelda U
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Uncharted 4
Rise of the Tomb Raider

VS MODE: ACTION/ADVENTURE

Its time for the second round guys! The first round is yielding some great results. It's time for the Action Adventure genre. 

Notice: If there are any games that you would like me to add, please tell me quickly so it doing completely disrupt the poll. Better early than never. Remember this my first time doing this, so it will become bigger with more input and time.

Third round: FPS

The choices are:

Batman: Arkham Knight

Assassins Creed: Unity

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Zelda Hyrule Warriors

Zelda U ::Edited in::

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

Uncharted 4

Rise of the Tomb Raider



Around the Network
ZeldaU?

I'd choose Batman Arkham Knight from that list. Also no Zelda U?

                                

        Co-founder of the TOTY Awards                                               ---Master and Advisor of Squeezol---

                                                                                                                                  ---Squeezol Fanclub---

Needs Zelda.

Zisbest said:
I'd choose Batman Arkham Knight from that list. Also no Zelda U?


Gotcha. 



Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Zisbest said:
I'd choose Batman Arkham Knight from that list. Also no Zelda U?


Zelda U can't be expected to be complete until 2016 after what they showed us at E3.


It was announced for 2015. Also Uncharted 4 had a very short teaser as well...



KLXVER said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Zisbest said:
I'd choose Batman Arkham Knight from that list. Also no Zelda U?


Zelda U can't be expected to be complete until 2016 after what they showed us at E3.


It was announced for 2015. Also Uncharted 4 had a very short teaser as well...


I edited that post and checked. You're right.



Zelda U has been added in. I didnt expect the game to be complete until 2016 from what they showed us at E3. Sorry about that! Vote away! :)



Dont mean to be a bother, but Bayonetta 2 is not an Action Adventure game...

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Dont mean to be a bother, but Bayonetta 2 is not an Action Adventure game...


True. Its Action, Hack n Slash.