I think Nintendo needs a price drop bad. It's not a "gamers" console that has lower specs then PS4 or XB1. It has a 32bg hd vs 500gb. PS4 & XB1 are $399 after getting a external 500gb HD for Wii U it's $375. I believe they need a price cut bad. If you agree how much and when do you think they will. If you don't think they need a price cut, why not?
When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.
If hdd capacity is holding you back, WiiU's 32gb flash memory is equivalent to PS4/XB1 500gb hdd.
If you go just with retail titles PS4/XB1 mandatory installs will fill it up fast, right? Meanwhile WiiU retail titles offer no installs and it's only the updates which are installed on your drive. That measly 32gb will last you much much longer.
If you go fully digital in both cases you need to expand the memory since it isn't enough.
If you go halfway, somewhere down the line you will need to expand your memory and it's easily done on the WiiU, you just need a usb drive. Can you expand your capacity on the PS4/XB1 or do you only have the upgrade option?
Just noticed it's all IFs, where are the ELSEs?
- Prey Demo Guide: Here?s How To Find Codes And Secrets
- PS4 Exclusive Gran Turismo Sport Receives Beautiful Footage of Nürburgring, Compared to Assetto Corsa
- Little Nightmares Walkthrough With Ending
- What Remains of Edith Finch Walkthrough With Ending
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier: Episode 3- Above The Law and The Walking Dead: A New Frontier: Episode 4- Thicker Than Water Walkthroughs With Ending
- Candy Mod 1.11.2 (Villager Children Follow You)
- Compact Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Chests and Backpacks)
- Taste Buds Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Star Wars: Puzzle Droids Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
It needs one in Japan, I get the impression that the price is holding it back there3
Same in the UK
The most important life decision this month is upon us.
Vote now and be part of the solution, not the problem.
Perhaps late 2015? $100.
"It has a 32bg hd vs 500gb. PS4 & XB1 are $399 after getting a external 500gb HD for Wii U it's $375."
it doesn't work like that.