I think Nintendo needs a price drop bad. It's not a "gamers" console that has lower specs then PS4 or XB1. It has a 32bg hd vs 500gb. PS4 & XB1 are $399 after getting a external 500gb HD for Wii U it's $375. I believe they need a price cut bad. If you agree how much and when do you think they will. If you don't think they need a price cut, why not?
When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.
If hdd capacity is holding you back, WiiU's 32gb flash memory is equivalent to PS4/XB1 500gb hdd.
If you go just with retail titles PS4/XB1 mandatory installs will fill it up fast, right? Meanwhile WiiU retail titles offer no installs and it's only the updates which are installed on your drive. That measly 32gb will last you much much longer.
If you go fully digital in both cases you need to expand the memory since it isn't enough.
If you go halfway, somewhere down the line you will need to expand your memory and it's easily done on the WiiU, you just need a usb drive. Can you expand your capacity on the PS4/XB1 or do you only have the upgrade option?
Just noticed it's all IFs, where are the ELSEs?
- Where to Find Zelda: Breath of the Wild Kilton Monster Parts Merchant, Kilton Locations, Monster Parts, Items List
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Blood Moon Guide ? Cooking Bonuses, Enemy and Items Respawns
- Mass Effect Andromeda Dev Experimented With No Man?s Sky-Style Procedural Planets
- Call of Duty WW2 Promotional Images Emerge ? Rumour
- Animalium Mod 1.10.2 (More Wild Animals, Gear, Food)
- Stardock CEO On Project Scorpio?s Lack of eSRAM: Hopefully The OS Can Take Care of Xbox One Compatability Issues
- Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Kett, Outlaws and Remnant Enemies Guide ? Tips and Combat Strategy
- Understanding Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Characters
- Troll Guns Mod 1.10.2 (TNT Dropper, Grenade, Bazooka)
It needs one in Japan, I get the impression that the price is holding it back there3
Same in the UK
Perhaps late 2015? $100.
"It has a 32bg hd vs 500gb. PS4 & XB1 are $399 after getting a external 500gb HD for Wii U it's $375."
it doesn't work like that.