Quantcast
Is Xenoblade X and Bayonetta 2 the best looking games to ever grace a Nintendo system?

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Xenoblade X and Bayonetta 2 the best looking games to ever grace a Nintendo system?

Even better than what Nintendo can and has done themselves?

yes 97 24.87%
 
no 200 51.28%
 
let me explain 36 9.23%
 
see results 56 14.36%
 
Total:389

The most graphically intense? Yes

The best looking? That's debatable. I love Bayonetta's art style, but you can't really compare it to 3D World. As for Xenobalde, I think we have to see more of the game to really say something. (Has anyone noticed the addition of AA in the latest trailer? I was surprised.)



Around the Network

Xenoblade x looks like a ps2 game, Bayonetta looks nice but not a leap over the first at all. 

Nintendos first party games are where it is at. Mario Kart is the best by far



maverick40 said:
Xenoblade x looks like a ps2 game

Wit? Have you seen the treehouse gameplay?



maverick40 said:

Xenoblade x looks like a ps2 game, Bayonetta looks nice but not a leap over the first at all. 

Nintendos first party games are where it is at. Mario Kart is the best by far

This post is gold.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Yes, specially Bayo 2. X also looks very polished for a WiiU game/open world, really liking both games atm.



...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
maverick40 said:
Xenoblade x looks like a ps2 game

Wit? Have you seen the treehouse gameplay?

No i just saw the E3 trailer



RolStoppable said:
maverick40 said:

Xenoblade x looks like a ps2 game, Bayonetta looks nice but not a leap over the first at all. 

Nintendos first party games are where it is at. Mario Kart is the best by far

This post is gold.

Aw thanks love.



maverick40 said:
MohammadBadir said:
maverick40 said:
Xenoblade x looks like a ps2 game

Wit? Have you seen the treehouse gameplay?

No i just saw the E3 trailer

Well then it's pretty clear why you'd think Xenoblade X looks like a PS2 game. the game seems to follow the original Xenoblade's graphical style: amazing world, bad character models.

Check the treehouse vid and you'll understand.

And BTW, Xenoblade X is first party :P





spurgeonryan said:

I thought so. I wish Nintendo would up there game!

Nintendo is the only ones who have done anything new with gaming, wish PS4 and XBone would up theirs.