I have a prediction i'm pretty confident about. By the end of this generation, Wii U will have beat XB1. Maybe in the middle of the gen, the XB1 will pass up Wii U, but when all is said and done, I believe Wii U will pass up XB1. What do you think of this prediction. Let me know even if to the majority of you, it sounds crazy! :)
I kno a certain somebody thats going to have a fieldtrip with this thread :0
Sigs are dumb. And so are you!
Well, this is new.
- Nintendo Switch Digital Games Can?t Be Played on Multiple Consoles
- King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Stickman Warriors 2 Epic Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- The Division Servers Down for Maintenance
- Overwatch Dev Clarifies Efi Oladele?s Role in New Hero?s Story
- Super Tank Rumble Cheat codes, & Hack free Coins, Gems and Oil for Android
- Hay Township Pixelmon day Cheat codes, & Hack free Coins & Diamonds for Android
- Evil Car Zombie Apocalypse Cheat codes, & Hack free Cars & Money for Android
- Siege Raid Cheat codes, & Hack free Coins and Gems for Android
Didn't you hear? PS4 and WiiU are the ones duking it out.
Idk if you're being sarcastic..... u probably are... but i'm pretty fucking sure PS4 is going to win this generation. So I probably won't have many Wii U vs PS4 threads unless Wii U starts catching up which probably won't happen.
Commander and Defender of NintenDomination.
NNID & PSN: Ultrashroomz
I made a prediction about Wii U staying ahead for much longer than people expect. I still think this. XBOne will pass it eventually though with future releases and price drops. The Wii U will lose support quicker and have a much shorter life.