Welcome back to The Rating Game.
E3 has brought us allot, and I mean ALLOT of games to talk about.
Today we will turn our eyes to the racing genre.
There were a nice selection of racers to play on the show floor. Project Cars was one of those racers that got gamers buzzing about how beautiful and sim like this racer feels and it was not alone on the show floor.
However the battle is between these 3 racers below.
- Microsoft is gearing up for round 2 with their simi open world racer, Forza Horizon 2
- Pick your team, drive for points, drive to win, but most of all, Driveclub
- Drive from LA to New York and over to Chicago with this open world gear shifter, The Crew.
All 3 racers are set for a very competitive release window. Forza is scheduled for September 30th, Driveclub releases on October 7th and The Crew will drop sometime in November.
(1) Is releasing these games this close to each other a bad idea ?
(2) If any 1 of these games is to suffer from such a close release window, which will it be ?
As always, this is The Rating Game, you know what to do in the polls.