1. The Game is beautiful in motion.
2. It has a slight cell shaded look which surprised me. Its subtle but certainly there.
3. The open explorable area is pretty huge, and has a day to night cycle.
4. The combat feels amazing. For those familiar to Halo you'll feel right at home, though there are some differences.
5. The Tower area is really cool and does feel like an MMO. There you'll see lots of other players and can interact with them, party up, or just shop for items in the local stores.
5. Enemy AI is solid but not amazing. As of right now it feels like a step down from Halo's enemy intelligance.
6. The Sparrow, (you're speeder bike) is amazing and a blast to drive.
7. You'll see lots of other players in the open world but not enough to be bothersome. Its pretty cool seeing a fellow Hero out on their own journey in the stars.
8. While in free roam mode you can side quests just like a traditional RPG.
9. Enemy factions feel very diverse. When you come across two races in the same area often times they will be battling to destroy one another. You can choose to hang back and pick off the survivors or go in guns blazing fighting both races at once and claim the delicious loot they will drop.
So far any doubts I had about this game are gone. Bungie is going to deliver.
And did I mention, the game is beautiful yet?!
Direct Feed Capture. Make sure to set resolution to 1080p!
Multiplayer footage on the Moon map