Quantcast
Battlefield Hardline aiming to run At 1080p/60fps On Xbox One - parity with ps4 version

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Battlefield Hardline aiming to run At 1080p/60fps On Xbox One - parity with ps4 version

Will the game be a bugfest like BF4 though?



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

LOL I played the beta and it sure as hell isn't 1080p 60FPS. Try 900p 30 FPS.



And soon the whole "1080p" debate will be over. I hope the game doesn't have as much problems as BF4 does currently.



Captain_Tom said:
LOL I played the beta and it sure as hell isn't 1080p 60FPS. Try 900p 30 FPS.


seems like your correct

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=50676&page=162



                                                             

                                                                      Play Me

BHR-3 said:
Captain_Tom said:
LOL I played the beta and it sure as hell isn't 1080p 60FPS. Try 900p 30 FPS.


seems like your correct

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=50676&page=162

Why do people expect the game to be perfect and optimized in beta?  



Around the Network

They'll remove real-time lighting, day cycles, and weather effects from the XB1 version.



In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

They'll remove real-time lighting, day cycles, and weather effects from the XB1 version.


I see what you did there!



Cool. We all knew this was coming, we just wasn't sure exactly when. So 1080p regularly then now on Xbox one. Cool.

It didn't bother me anyway but good to know we have 1080p with games like destiny, battlefield, call of duty etc.



Pureoctane said:
Cool. We all knew this was coming, we just wasn't sure exactly when. So 1080p regularly then now on Xbox one. Cool.

It didn't bother me anyway but good to know we have 1080p with games like destiny, battlefield, call of duty etc.

Diablo 3 is 900p on Xbox One.



In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Pureoctane said:
Cool. We all knew this was coming, we just wasn't sure exactly when. So 1080p regularly then now on Xbox one. Cool.

It didn't bother me anyway but good to know we have 1080p with games like destiny, battlefield, call of duty etc.

Diablo 3 is 900p on Xbox One.


Yeah shame Diablo 3 doesn't benefit from new sdk. Still I don't really care that much. Looking forward to Diablo 3 on Xbox one. :)