Quantcast
Thoughts on Miis in Smash?

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Thoughts on Miis in Smash?

I love it lol



Well, this is new.

Read.

Around the Network

I'm not very excited about the mii's being in SB, but it looks like they did a good job implementing it.



Mystro-Sama said:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already but does anyone feel like the Miis are just clones of certain characters? The Swordmaster looks like a mash up of Link and Marth, the Brawler looks lke he would play like Mario, and the Gunner is obviously Megaman mixed with Samus.

They all look like "ok" characters but were they really necessary?


Ofcourse they are clones of Arch Types, the point of the Mii's are to bring "your" creation or "you" into the game, while also allowing it to be balanced.



Nintendo Network ID: jlrx81

Steam ID Nova Nightmare  - My 3DMark Can you beat that? Prove it!

If miis replaced Falcon or Jiggles, I will be pissed



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
If miis replaced Falcon or Jiggles, I will be pissed


you'd never know it =p

Couldn't you just remake them as a mii though?

Apparently they just added pacman as a playable char in smash too



Nintendo Network ID: jlrx81

Steam ID Nova Nightmare  - My 3DMark Can you beat that? Prove it!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Waste.

Could of used it on an actual character.

I can't take you seriously after you said Pokémon Black/White was the best in the series.

OT: I liked it. They actually made Miis interesting by the powers they gave them. Sooner or later people will stop whining about the Mii's invasion on SSB just like they did for MK.

... But I still want Meta Knight. 



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:
Waste.

Could of used it on an actual character.

I can't take you seriously after you said Pokémon Black/White was the best in the series.

OT: I liked it. They actually made Miis interesting by the powers they gave them. Sooner or later people will stop whining about the Mii's invasion on SSB just like they did for MK.

... But I still want Meta Knight. 


But Black/White was better.

I want Meta Knight too and....



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Game is broken, Will still buy day 1



In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

BasilZero said:


But Black/White was better.

I want Meta Knight too and....

-pic-

Blaziken for SSB? What is this? A Pokémon game to you?!



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:


But Black/White was better.

I want Meta Knight too and....

-pic-

Blaziken for SSB? What is this? A Pokémon game to you?!


Speaking of which, disappointed with the lack of Pokken fighters ;(



    

Basil's YouTube Channel