Quantcast
What Franchises Have You Played All Installments of? (Minimum of 3 Games per Answer)

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Franchises Have You Played All Installments of? (Minimum of 3 Games per Answer)

Oh boy. A lot..
Most memorable though would propably be
Crash bandicoot. Uncharted. Gta (including the handheld entries) total war. Hearts of iron. Arma. Age of empires (not including the f2p title). Metal slug



Around the Network
Areym said:
God of War, Uncharted, Rachet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Kingdom Hearts, Mass Effect.

Same here!!!!!

+ Castelvania LOS, MGS (everything from the nes days till now), Tekken



Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
MK
Zelda
Kirby
Pokemon
Metroid
Starcraft
C&C
FF
MGS
etc

I gotta call bs on this, there are literally over 50 FF games, you've played them all?

K fine, I may have skipped some like the mobile versions and some that are exclusive to Japan and etc but I did try majority of them... However that doesn't mean I finished them lolll (since the OP didn't say u had to finish the games)


I would also be very surprised about Zelda. Ever played a CD-i?



Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Metal Gear Solid
inFamous
Uncharted
Gears of War
Mechwarrior
Halo (including Halo Wars)
Assassins Creed
Ratchet & Clank
Call of Duty
Killzone



Faxanadu said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
MK
Zelda
Kirby
Pokemon
Metroid
Starcraft
C&C
FF
MGS
etc

I gotta call bs on this, there are literally over 50 FF games, you've played them all?

K fine, I may have skipped some like the mobile versions and some that are exclusive to Japan and etc but I did try majority of them... However that doesn't mean I finished them lolll (since the OP didn't say u had to finish the games)


I would also be very surprised about Zelda. Ever played a CD-i?

Oh come on, those don't count :/



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

0?

LOL.

though im close with Kid Icarus...got 1 of 3 lol haha, but I wont buy the 2 older VC ones.



Minimum of 3 games? No love for Shenmue and Luigi's Mansion...

other than that:

-3D Mario series
-2D Mario series
-The Legend of Zelda (never finished Link's awakening)
-Metal Gear Solid (console series - excluding PSP and GBC titles)
-and probably more which I can't think of right now



                                                                    Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

  

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Faxanadu said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
MK
Zelda
Kirby
Pokemon
Metroid
Starcraft
C&C
FF
MGS
etc

I gotta call bs on this, there are literally over 50 FF games, you've played them all?

K fine, I may have skipped some like the mobile versions and some that are exclusive to Japan and etc but I did try majority of them... However that doesn't mean I finished them lolll (since the OP didn't say u had to finish the games)


I would also be very surprised about Zelda. Ever played a CD-i?

Oh come on, those don't count :/

Why would they not count?



Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Faxanadu said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
MK
Zelda
Kirby
Pokemon
Metroid
Starcraft
C&C
FF
MGS
etc

I gotta call bs on this, there are literally over 50 FF games, you've played them all?

K fine, I may have skipped some like the mobile versions and some that are exclusive to Japan and etc but I did try majority of them... However that doesn't mean I finished them lolll (since the OP didn't say u had to finish the games)


I would also be very surprised about Zelda. Ever played a CD-i?

Oh come on, those don't count :/

Why would they not count?

"Certain Spinoffs dont necessarily count if it plays nothing like the normal franchise would"



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

With the exception of games that weren't released in the US and some spinoff titles.

Final Fantasy (haven't played some of the spinoffs)
Final Fantasy Tactics
Uncharted
Twisted Metal
Yakuza
Castlevania
Lords of Shadow
Ninja Gaiden (classic)
Ninja Gaiden (reboot)
Front Mission
Suikoden
Mega Man X
Mega Man Zero
Arc the Lad
Legacy of Kain
Breath of Fire
Ogre Battle/Tactics Ogre
Star Ocean
Devil May Cry
Xenosaga
Batman Arkham
Super Smash Bros.