My last care game was many years with ridge racer on ps3, i think i will let's me tempted per this game if the free version please me.
Really looking nice.
Polygon - It is fun, in the way of racing games that are neither too simmy nor too arcadey. As I zoomed through the curvy lanes of an Indian rural mountainside, past the lusty green fields, my car gave up slides and turns without complaint or penalty. Oh sure, on my first try I came in last. But on my second I was mixing it up with the winners. I wanted to play some more.
thesixaxis - uch is made about the refresh rate in games these days, and if that is something that matters so absolutely to you that you will not play a game, then Driveclub is not for you. However, it is consistent and is rendered in 1080p with a rock solid 30 frames per second no matter what’s being thrown about on screen.
The graphics engine, the variety of locations and the depth to the details in every aspect of the game is impressive, with further graphical effects and refinements still to come, while the core driving experience was easy to pick up and play, but over time will hopefully also be able to offer the depth and nuance that the more vocal racing fans demand.
IGN - Since we have nothing else on PS4 to compare it to yet, I'd say that Driveclub's 1080p, 30 frame-per-second graphics are roughly on par with Forza Motorsport 5's 1080p/60fps looks. I'd give the slight edge to Forza when making a mental comparison, but I'd have to put them side-by-side in order to really make a call. But this isn't a console face-off; PS4 players are certainly not going to be disappointed by Driveclub's looks. (Ryan Mccaffrey)
Game Informer - First of all, the game looks great. It's fast and the couple of cars I drove felt good – somewhere in between being casual and being sim. The lighting effects make the world pop out, and you can even change the time elapse of day into night. On the track, the A.I. cars exhibited some different lines. I didn't win the two races I participated in, which I take as a good sign!
- Destiny 2 Will Feature ?Awesome New Story?, ?Thoughtful Innovations?
- Switch Likely To Be Second Console Of Choice Over Scorpio For Most; Will Sell As Much As 3DS: Pachter
- Dragon Quest Heroes 2 New Trailer Stars Terry and Carver
- Gran Turismo Sport New Screenshots Look Absolutely Gorgeous
- The Last of Us: Part 2 Is Going To Be Amazing, Says Naughty Dog President
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Darkeater Midir Boss Guide ? How to Defeat
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Slave Knight Gael Boss Guide ? How to Defeat, Combat Tips
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Halflight, Spear of the Church Boss Guide ? How to Defeat
- Persona 5 Confidants Guide ? Where to Find, Ranks, Abilities, Presents
too bad they won't even have damage on the lvl of Grid (yay bumper cars) and those wide corners look pretty boring
I'll check out the PS+ version once I have a PS4, but I don't expect to pick up the full version.
I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist fanboy til i'm bankrupt
So it is happening...PS4 preorder.