Quantcast
Should Sony keep supporting the Vita with AAA games? Will it just end up being an indie machine?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should Sony keep supporting the Vita with AAA games? Will it just end up being an indie machine?

So?

Yes, I believe in a comback! 54 24.32%
 
No way, it's dead! 89 40.09%
 
What is this vita thing? 5 2.25%
 
How dare you insult the vita!? 8 3.60%
 
Hahahahaa vita ahahaha 16 7.21%
 
Not sure really 11 4.95%
 
^Indecisive much! 3 1.35%
 
hmmmm 8 3.60%
 
lol vita... 19 8.56%
 
Vitaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! 7 3.15%
 
Total:220

Yes, they should make 4 more games for it. Very big specific games on my mind. And if that doesn't help at all, then they can give up on it.



Around the Network

"[...]end up being an indie machine"? It already is and has been one for awhile. Your gifs confirm this.



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

I think they should cater to the audience that does like it. At this point significant investment seems a bit of a waste.



The Vita ruined me in the NPD prediction thread. Sony should let it die, that way my accuracy is going to improve.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
The Vita ruined me in the NPD prediction thread. Sony should let it die, that way my accuracy is going to improve.

Just let all consoles die, then you'll get a 100% accuracy rating.  



Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
RolStoppable said:
The Vita ruined me in the NPD prediction thread. Sony should let it die, that way my accuracy is going to improve.

Just let all consoles die, then you'll get a 100% accuracy rating.  

But everyone else will be 100% accurate as well then. I want to win.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

think-man said:
I didn't buy the Vita for AAA, unless the AAA game was Final Fantasy. I brought it for all those niche Jrpgs, and because my friend had one xD

Wow, a actual vita owner! What's it like?



BloodyRain said:
think-man said:
I didn't buy the Vita for AAA, unless the AAA game was Final Fantasy. I brought it for all those niche Jrpgs, and because my friend had one xD

Wow, a actual vita owner! What's it like?

It's a secret.



RolStoppable said:
the-pi-guy said:
RolStoppable said:
The Vita ruined me in the NPD prediction thread. Sony should let it die, that way my accuracy is going to improve.

Just let all consoles die, then you'll get a 100% accuracy rating.  

But everyone else will be 100% accurate as well then. I want to win.

I expected this problem.  

To solve it, you must make a new console and sell just one.  And then you will still be 100% accurate and everyone else will now be 0% accurate.  Thus you win.  



I love my niche JRPGs, so I wouldn't mind them just supporting localization a bit more.

We all saw what happens when Sony tries to go AAA on the Vita *cough Borderlands 2 cough*



                                                                                                               You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC