Quantcast
Predict Wii U Sales MK8 Launch Week and 2 Following Weeks

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Wii U Sales MK8 Launch Week and 2 Following Weeks

What do you think the Wii U will sell with the release of MK8? Write Wii U sales for Week of MK8 launch and the 2 following weeks.

1st Week-120 000

2nd Week-90 000

3rd Week- 70 000



Around the Network

Wii U:

1° Week: 210,000
2° Week: 130,000
3° Week: 100,000

...And will sold more of PS4 fist week(180,000), but PS4 back to dominate in 2° week (160,000).

Mario Kart 8:

1° Week: 1,000,000

2° Week: 600,000

3° Week: 350,000



Seems a little too high guys (200-250k) (I wish it jumped that much). However, I can see first week sales reaching 100-120K and then a stabilizing of sales (70k weekly) until the holidays roll around.

If it does hit 200k first week I will be happier than a pig in shit.



" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Seems a little two high guys (200-250k) (I wish it jumped that much). However, I can see first week sales reaching 100-120K and then a stabilizing of sales (70k weekly) until the holidays roll around.

If it does hit 200k first week I will be happier than a pig in shit.

I agree.



Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

    Do retailers even have enough units in stock to sell 200.000 at this point?



    In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

    Around the Network
    Nirvana_Nut85 said:
    Seems a little two high guys (200-250k) (I wish it jumped that much). However, I can see first week sales reaching 100-120K and then a stabilizing of sales (70k weekly) until the holidays roll around.

    If it does hit 200k first week I will be happier than a pig in shit.


    100 000 first week then 70k Like you said I think your right :P



    Stefan.De.Machtige said:

    Do retailers even have enough units in stock to sell 200.000 at this point?


    Globally? Yes there should be enough stock. Plus we may see an increase in shipments based on preorder data. However, hitting 200k would be tough at this point even with stock available.



    " Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

    Oh, what the hell.

    1st: 100k
    2nd: 75k
    3rd: 55k



    Ninten78 said:
    Nirvana_Nut85 said:
    Seems a little too high guys (200-250k) (I wish it jumped that much). However, I can see first week sales reaching 100-120K and then a stabilizing of sales (70k weekly) until the holidays roll around.

    If it does hit 200k first week I will be happier than a pig in shit.


    100 000 first week then 70k Like you said I think your right :P

    I hope so ! If Nintendo can properly implement the marketing plan they have setup for MK8 without any hiccups, then it should be enough to drive sales.



    " Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

    after mk8, wii u will never go below x360, ps3 and vita.