Quantcast
Locked: Xbox one will catch up soon with PS4 and then outsell it in the USA

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox one will catch up soon with PS4 and then outsell it in the USA

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
PotentHerbs said:
If the X1 loses the June NPD.. well you guys know.

If it wins, its still in the fight but barely.

If it loses, its over...


Based on the numbers we have seen from VGC (which notoriously overtracks XB1) it's over then.  They would have to decicively "win" the last week to make up for the huge loss the week before the new sku came out...and I dont see that happening.



Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark Chaos said:

For the USA Halo MCC is bigger than anything the PS4 has. Sunset Overdrive is a great looking game that appeals to gamers of all ages. Forza Horizon 2 appeals to arcade and sim racer fans. How is that niche? The holidays are where most of the years sales are done so it doesnt matter much what happens in August.

Do you really believe that Driveclub and LBP3 which is not a exclusive will outsell MS's exclusives?


Forza Horizon is not exclusive. Neither is halo. Also, do you expect SO or FH to outsell Smash or MK? I don't. But I expect XB1 to outsell wii u... So... Yeah....

Halo MCC is exclusive. Its not coming to 360



Dark Chaos said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark Chaos said:

For the USA Halo MCC is bigger than anything the PS4 has. Sunset Overdrive is a great looking game that appeals to gamers of all ages. Forza Horizon 2 appeals to arcade and sim racer fans. How is that niche? The holidays are where most of the years sales are done so it doesnt matter much what happens in August.

Do you really believe that Driveclub and LBP3 which is not a exclusive will outsell MS's exclusives?


Forza Horizon is not exclusive. Neither is halo. Also, do you expect SO or FH to outsell Smash or MK? I don't. But I expect XB1 to outsell wii u... So... Yeah....

Halo MCC is exclusive. Its not coming to 360


That's strange, I could have SWORN I had copies of Halo 1, 3, and  4 sitting on my shelf at home...



If ps4>x1 june npd, op will say npd isn't accurate.

I am sure if the numbers were stellar Ms would have gave grandious PR speech. And if alright a mild spin to make it good. This silence is suspicious.

Maybe MS was sincere and rigth when they said they didn't release kinectless x1 to Sales, because it really didn't enhance it.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
PotentHerbs said:
If the X1 loses the June NPD.. well you guys know.

If it wins, its still in the fight but barely.

If it loses, its over...


And the doom, can't forget the doom. 



Around the Network
jnemesh said:
Dark Chaos said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark Chaos said:

For the USA Halo MCC is bigger than anything the PS4 has. Sunset Overdrive is a great looking game that appeals to gamers of all ages. Forza Horizon 2 appeals to arcade and sim racer fans. How is that niche? The holidays are where most of the years sales are done so it doesnt matter much what happens in August.

Do you really believe that Driveclub and LBP3 which is not a exclusive will outsell MS's exclusives?


Forza Horizon is not exclusive. Neither is halo. Also, do you expect SO or FH to outsell Smash or MK? I don't. But I expect XB1 to outsell wii u... So... Yeah....

Halo MCC is exclusive. Its not coming to 360


That's strange, I could have SWORN I had copies of Halo 1, 3, and  4 sitting on my shelf at home...

Yea not the same game and this has a lot of features and additions that those don't have.

Halo 2 MCC is completly different than the original Halo 2.

Also, you can't even play Halo 2 online anymore or Halo 1.



Dark Chaos said:
jnemesh said:
Dark Chaos said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark Chaos said:

For the USA Halo MCC is bigger than anything the PS4 has. Sunset Overdrive is a great looking game that appeals to gamers of all ages. Forza Horizon 2 appeals to arcade and sim racer fans. How is that niche? The holidays are where most of the years sales are done so it doesnt matter much what happens in August.

Do you really believe that Driveclub and LBP3 which is not a exclusive will outsell MS's exclusives?


Forza Horizon is not exclusive. Neither is halo. Also, do you expect SO or FH to outsell Smash or MK? I don't. But I expect XB1 to outsell wii u... So... Yeah....

Halo MCC is exclusive. Its not coming to 360


That's strange, I could have SWORN I had copies of Halo 1, 3, and  4 sitting on my shelf at home...

Yea not the same game and this has a lot of features and additions that those don't have.

Halo 2 MCC is completly different than the original Halo 2.

Also, you can't even play Halo 2 online anymore or Halo 1.


It's similar enough to the games I have already that I am not interested in the remake in the slightest.  Have fun with it if you are, though.



jnemesh said:
Dark Chaos said:
jnemesh said:
Dark Chaos said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark Chaos said:

For the USA Halo MCC is bigger than anything the PS4 has. Sunset Overdrive is a great looking game that appeals to gamers of all ages. Forza Horizon 2 appeals to arcade and sim racer fans. How is that niche? The holidays are where most of the years sales are done so it doesnt matter much what happens in August.

Do you really believe that Driveclub and LBP3 which is not a exclusive will outsell MS's exclusives?


Forza Horizon is not exclusive. Neither is halo. Also, do you expect SO or FH to outsell Smash or MK? I don't. But I expect XB1 to outsell wii u... So... Yeah....

Halo MCC is exclusive. Its not coming to 360


That's strange, I could have SWORN I had copies of Halo 1, 3, and  4 sitting on my shelf at home...

Yea not the same game and this has a lot of features and additions that those don't have.

Halo 2 MCC is completly different than the original Halo 2.

Also, you can't even play Halo 2 online anymore or Halo 1.


It's similar enough to the games I have already that I am not interested in the remake in the slightest.  Have fun with it if you are, though.

I guess for casual players its similar, but for most fans its a completely different experience.

Halo 1 never had online multiplayer for console.

Halo 2 remastered maps + campaign

+ All DLC + including Halo 2 PC maps

+60fps which is  huge difference for ppl who play Halo competitively and enjoy it

+Dedicated servers which if you have played the past Halo's it sorely needed

+Halo 5 Beta

If you still think its similar than you probably never played the games past the campaign.

I know a lot of people who still haven't bought a XB1 or PS4 are starting to lean to the XB1 because of Halo MCC.

Its gonna  be a big hardware seller in the USA.



Dark Chaos said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark Chaos said:

For the USA Halo MCC is bigger than anything the PS4 has. Sunset Overdrive is a great looking game that appeals to gamers of all ages. Forza Horizon 2 appeals to arcade and sim racer fans. How is that niche? The holidays are where most of the years sales are done so it doesnt matter much what happens in August.

Do you really believe that Driveclub and LBP3 which is not a exclusive will outsell MS's exclusives?


Forza Horizon is not exclusive. Neither is halo. Also, do you expect SO or FH to outsell Smash or MK? I don't. But I expect XB1 to outsell wii u... So... Yeah....

Halo MCC is exclusive. Its not coming to 360

Lol. That's a strange way of wrongly looking at exclusives 



Max King of the Wild said:
Dark Chaos said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Dark Chaos said:

For the USA Halo MCC is bigger than anything the PS4 has. Sunset Overdrive is a great looking game that appeals to gamers of all ages. Forza Horizon 2 appeals to arcade and sim racer fans. How is that niche? The holidays are where most of the years sales are done so it doesnt matter much what happens in August.

Do you really believe that Driveclub and LBP3 which is not a exclusive will outsell MS's exclusives?


Forza Horizon is not exclusive. Neither is halo. Also, do you expect SO or FH to outsell Smash or MK? I don't. But I expect XB1 to outsell wii u... So... Yeah....

Halo MCC is exclusive. Its not coming to 360

Lol. That's a strange way of wrongly looking at exclusives 

Whether its a exclusive or not doesnt matter anyways. Its still a system seller and game thats be one of the big games for the X1 this fall. Its gonna move hardware and sell a lot.

Arguing whether its a exclusive or not is pointless and something you brought up to dismiss its importance.